Grantfunding Search / Unauthorized $ 69.95 charge

1 2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway # 200Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-210-2544

I requested a $ 69.95 reversal of a visa charge on 03/05/09 and nothing was done by the company. I disputed this charge with my Visa company and I called Grantfunding again on 03/12/09 & asked for a status. At that time I was told that my membership was cancelled as requested on 03/04, but the $ 69.95 charge would not be reversed. The company offered me a refund of half the cost.
I refused to accept the offer, because I did not use their services even for a few days after receiving their $ 1.98 CD on 03/02.
I demanded to speak to a manager and did not actually have a conversation with anyone other than the customer service representative. I was promised a refund and was given a confirmation number of D17B6.
I am wondering if I will get the refund. Please beware of their promises. I will continue to stop payment with my charge company.
Thanks if anyone can help with this scam correction.
Patricia McCallum

Comments

• Ju
      5th of Jul, 2009

I am dissatified with subscription.

• Ca
      26th of Jul, 2009
    Grantfunding Search - unauthorized charges
    grantfundingsearch
    700 bluebonnet dr
    Kerrville
    Texas

I wanted to find out something about grants for business! I was willing to pay 1.98 for shipping for a free book! They charged me 3.77 twice and 69.95 for no reason... no number to call...nothing

26th of Jul, 2009

I hope you have learned your lesson about on line pop-ups.

Try this number for canceling: 1-952-908-4112- This supposed to be their payments processor company.

Never respond to internet ads, TV & Radio ads. They are all scams, especially the so-called free trials, just pay postage .
    They sign you up for an auto ship program that you will not like. The canceling numbers don't work and when they do, they will hang up on you.
    Google search any company you are tempted to use for any complaints. You REALLY should NOT respond to ANY advertisement.

This is true for ALL so-called "FREE TRIALS, JUST PAY POSTAGE", NO matter where you see them

Their guarantees and promises are worthless and are LIES, NO matter which product you are calling about.

If you can't get it LOCALLY, you don't need it.