grantfnd / unauthorized chges

Patricia Eldridge
Las Vegas
I have already filed a complaint for charges to my Capital One Credit Card and nothing has been done and more charges have been added. I have one for 1.98 and one for 69.95. I am struggling as it is and can not afford these unauthorized charges. How do I go about getting them reversed. Thank you Pat Eldridge

N  26th of Mar, 2009 by
I recieved a statement from my bank showing an illegal charge of $69.95.
A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
I think everyone who was ripped off by GrantFnd (myself included) should get together & file a class action lawsuit against this company & make them be held accountable...Why should these punks profit by stealing from everyone...Anyone who's been ripped off by them & is interested in possibly filing against them, my email is x_Woden_x@yahoo.com...Personaly, I refuse to just take it...I'm also filing a complaint with the BBB against them...
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree with you. I don't know about you but I am struggling as it is and getting ripped off makes me so angry. My e-mail address is peld1033@aol.com. Is there really something we can do besides trying to get our money back.
A  4th of May, 2009 by
you have to fight with all your might contact bbb, your credit card fraud dept., etc