Grantconsultants.com / Beware of these thieves!

Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-546-2285

These people are stealing our money!! They show up on your bank account statements: rewardmemoreweb, rewardmemoretechnique, rewardmemoremethod, ect... They are getting our bank information from grant consultants.com and rewarding their own selves from our accounts $33.87. They promise a CD trial and endless grant offers. Their customer service is a hoax. They will not cancel within the limited time promised. They don't want to stop stealing our money. Don't be taken.
Do

Comments

Ma
  2nd of Mar, 2008
I just supposedly paid for these services as of 3/01/08, and unfortunately came to find out that they are a joke. I only wish I would have seen this before I got lured in to this scam. It all sounded so legit. When I tried to get to their website, this is where I came to, to my disbelief and shock. These people need to be shut down for literally "stealing" from people like me.
Ge
  29th of Mar, 2008
i just paid them the money out of my account on 3/19/08, only to find out now that i still have not received the promised cd, however i did notify my bank not to allow them to take anymore from my account.
Ro
  9th of Apr, 2008
I WISH I HAD CHECKED MY COMPUTER BEFORE I SIGNED UP. WHAT A FOOL. I HAVE TO HAVE THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY CONTACT THEM TO DISPUTE THE CLAIM. HOPE I AM NOT STUCK TO QUICKLY.
Ni
  23rd of Apr, 2008
I must have signed up for this somewhere and the company calls and tells me about the Grant program they are offering. They want me to pay shipping and handling Red Flag why? I ask why and then tell this lady I don't give out my credit card info. Give me your info and so I can check you out, She tells me her name is Lavinia Arguelles, her employee I.D. number is 639 customer service number is 1888-868-0848 ext 5. I say great thank you for the offer I will need to check out you company and the products you offer and call you back based on the info you just gave. She totally panicked well if you don't buy now you will never get this offer again you can not reach me I don't have a direct line. I start checking into all of this and the company is fake and they are stealing Idenities and charging up credit cards like crazy if you happen to fill out any applictions for Free Goverment Money please dont fill these forms out you are sending them back to this company who processes these grants right!!! guess what you just gave all your personnal info to some strange company that does not check out. PLEASE BEAWRE OF SCAMS IT CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE!
Cy
  23rd of Apr, 2008
I thought that they were for real then I came here to this website and found out differantly and they give you a number to call and its a doctors office!!! I cant believe this... I thought that it was weird so I called the number and when I found out i called my bank cancelled my card and called them and told them to stop payment. I latercalled the number and a man answered and said e families then i deceided to ask if it was grant consultants and he said oh yes it is how can I help you!! These peopele are LIARS!!!
Ka
  26th of Apr, 2008

Grantconsultants.com - SCAM
P O Box 2194
Chalmette
Louisiana
Phone: 504 301 3486

These people are truly SCAM artists. I ordered the CD, within three days I cancelled the so called "MEMBERSHIP". My next bank statement showed where they charged me $39.97. I tried to contact these people by email. NO REPLY. I tried calling, you get the automated message and nothing else. I went to my bank to see if THEY could do something to stop the charges. THEY contacted GrantConsultants and were told point blank, "AS LONG AS WE HAVE HER BANK INFORMATION, WE WILL CONTINUE TO CHARGE HER ACCOUNT". I had to go through the trouble of closing out that checking account and opening a new one. I contacted the BBB. I finally got a copy of a letter that was sent to BBB from GrantConsultants stating that they agree to refund $79.94 for the months that they charged me for. NEVER GOT THE REFUND!!! Still fighting that one. GrantConsultant also stated in this letter "If you visit our website at www.grantconsultant.com and our offer page where she signed up, you can see that we clearly state that there is a TRIAL PERIOD and that monthly membership fee would apply if she chose not to cancel her membership." I CANCELLED AFTER 3 DAYS! HOW IS THAT NOT CANCELLING?
Ja
  30th of Apr, 2008

GrantConsultants.com - they never sent my grant resources cd
Grantconsultants.com
302 Railroad St Apt. B
Beebe
Arkansas
Phone: 501-388-2917
grantconsultants.com

Grant consultants told me they would help me get grant.I cancelled membership and still got billed 49.95 when they told me cd would be $3.87 only no other charges. I call to cancel and no answer at all on phone, plus sent email. Be careful what ya do on here with anyone.
Ki
  28th of May, 2008

Grantconsultants.com - they never sent my grant resources cd

they never gave me my resource CD. I had given them my credit card infornmation, as requested, but it has been four weeks, and i have got nothing. I called my card company to make sure that they haven't taken anything out yet. they didn't. Today i am getting my card cancelled and recieving a whole new card.

ALERT TO ENYONE READING THI, PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THESE GUYS. THEY WILL NOT SEND THE ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE.. IT IS DEFINITELY NOT SAFE.