Grantconsultant.com / Charged for no services!

UT, United States Review updated:
4.7
Phone: 888-8680848

I was guaranteed access to their site, and sent a cd. I was never able to access their site, and continue to get charged.

More Grantconsultant.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Se
  19th of Jan, 2008
File in small claims court. Bring PAPER proof: contracts, communications, transactions
Ro
  22nd of Jan, 2008
they kept callingt me over and over.finally i told them oki and they charged me 4.95 and it is a scam their call back numbers are fake and i want to file a suit
Di
  23rd of Jan, 2008
THESE PEOPLE HAVE STOLEN MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. THEY HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN OFF THE LINE. I PLAN ON DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO STOP THEM. I WANT TO PHYSICALLY TRACK THEM DOWN. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED
Jo
  24th of Jan, 2008
I havent been able to log on to grantconsultant.com even during the so called 10day free trial, today they hit my bank account for $49.95. I can't even check it out and I didn"t even receive the cd!
He
  25th of Jan, 2008
I have not yet received an email with access information to enter the website. I will only have access for 10 says and have not received anything yet.
Ja
  28th of Jan, 2008
I first saw this company on line , they called me and shared with me that I would receive a CD in the mail. They said to me the first month is no charge and then there would be an auto draw from my account in the amount of $4.95 per month. I received the cd and my wife alerted me to the fact that they withdrawed $49.95 from our account. I never agreed to this I try calling this company no body answers the phone. This company lied to me ! I never agreed to this.
Gu
  6th of Feb, 2008
I signed up to grant consultant yesterday 2/4 and today I received a phone call and when I questioned them they said this was concerning the grant and whenI questioned them again they said" have a nice day" and hung up.T he entire conversation sounded suspicious. I am concerned that this might be an attempt at identity theft and would like to know how to prevent this. I am a retired law enforcement person.
Ca
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I started to inquire about grants for mynon profit group and stopped my input when they wanted my c.c.number. The next day they called me early (8:30 Sat Morning, she was very insistant I give them my Cridit card. i asked for their website and tel number and said i would call them back onMonday during bus hours. The tel they gave me 18888680841 was the hair club for men # the company name found this site. When I refused to give my C.C. 3 times theyhung up. the girl said her name was Silvi James with a code #956. please investigate these people who are definite fraud. How sad that these vultures exist today. Thank goodness they did not get my info.This happened today. can anyone stop these scammers the number they called me from is 2016215695
Li
  26th of Feb, 2008
I order the cd did receive it for 1.97 then two days later they took out 49.95 out my account. All the telephone numbers and email address is ALL fake. Now its going to the bank to dispute this. So watch this company grant consultant. I have been scammed. Sad here I am trying to get ahead for myself and family now I am out of $49.95.
Ki
  7th of Mar, 2008
Tried to call to get removed from program and phone would connect then hang up.
Ju
  7th of Mar, 2008
On March 4, 2008, I spoke to a man named Mark who informed me that I would have a credit of $49.95 put back into my checking account 3-5 days from that date. I had spoke to a lady a week before or so and when she informed me that it was a $49.95 a month membership fee charged, I automatically and immediately told her I was not interested. However, I had already gave her my checking account information. I hope that I will not be charged for anything at all, due to my comment. However, I would appreciate it if I could hear from someone by e-mail. The # I called was 1-800-972-22241 or email at support@grantconsultant.com
Wi
  8th of Mar, 2008
I never receved the free CD
Ci
  8th of Mar, 2008
This company, Grant consultants keeps charging my debit card each month $ 39.97. I keep calling and I get music with no answer. What a rip. I have contacted my bank to not honor this debit anymore since I cannot get through to anyone in this company. Through this web site, if you can cancel my services (which I haven't received) please do so.
Qu
  9th of Mar, 2008
WE HAVE BEEN LIED TOO,BY A FAKE NO GOOD
COMPANY BY USING THE SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY OUT THERE (GRANT'S,IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK) "HANG THEM HIGH"
An
  10th of Mar, 2008
I WILL LIKE IF YOU COULD PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP I CANT A FORD THIS RIGHT NOW THANK YOU
Da
  12th of Mar, 2008
hi i order the cd did receive it but they took out 49.95 out my account i am married with five kids i neet my money but what can i do?
Mi
  14th of Mar, 2008
i was also RIP-off.....
Ja
  17th of Mar, 2008
I also was scammed by GrantConsultant. I emailed them to cancel it within my free trial period, they never responded and went ahead and charged my card anyway. Lucky for me I still have the emails I sent canceling the service which I will be using in a small claims court I decided today.

Anyone have any tips as far as pressing charges on a company like this? Also, I think it's necessary to bring to light all of the people that have had the same negative experience with this company.
Na
  17th of Mar, 2008
I paid 4 a CD 2 weeks ago and cant get nother yet this sh*t is a set up all there doing is taking people money.
Jo
  18th of Mar, 2008
I too was scammed by this company- they charged my credit card but... my credit card company called me because of suspicious activity and I informed them this was fraud, my credit card co issued me a new card and did not honor any charges from this co. I had gone online looking for info on starting my own business and I am shocked at the amt of scams out there in one day 4 companies tried to put charges on this credit card and I had ordered nothing from 3 of those companies! Someone needs to get some legislation going against this scam's everything I see that offers free info is B.S.

Jacob- in response to your question on how to press charges-go to the attorney general website for the State you live in you can file a complaint and this company will have to respond, I believe you can also get info from the atty general on how to press charges also.

Another company out there looking out for consumers is ACORN they have actually helped consumers initiate multi-million dollar law suits against companies, I know of one that paid out over 400 million due to predatory lending practices. Goodluck- hope this helps.