Grantconsultant.com / Fraud and rip off!

1 6999 bogus avenueJackson, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 601-812-7297

Tried to order a cd of grant writing help. Turns out to be some sort of cd I agreed originally to this free service. I thought i only had to pay $1.87. This was just to get my debit card number. The merchant took $1.87 plus 49.95 for something i did not order. No mention about $49.95. I was telephoned at home about another $3.87 for shipping, i said no! and hung up the phone. The next thing i know my debit statement has been debited for $49.95.

No one get one the telephone when you call. This number is listed on my statement. [protected]. Now the card that allowed this illegal purchase vision prepaid will not answer the phone and give me a live person. I have filed a federal bureau of investigation complaint against this horrifying revelation.

What else can i do to get my money back... Plz advise smb!

Comments

18th of Mar, 2008

PLEASE RETURN MY $50.95 AND CANCEL ANYTHING YOU ARE TRYING TO ENROLL ME IN. THE ONLY THING I SIGNED UP TO RECEIVE WAS THE $1.95 BOOKLET!!! IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY I WILL REPORT YOU TO EVERY FRAUD NUMBER I CAN FIND!
    THANK YOU JOHN A GROVER.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I SENT TO THEM 02/18/08.

• To
      21st of Mar, 2008

I am having this same problem

• Do
      21st of Mar, 2008

I Dora Shelton do not want any money taken out my account I do not want the web site that you offered because it is all differant than you said it was. I tried to call you but they said every one was busy. The cd that you sent me you can't find any thing on it that I needed for a grant I will be like some of these others I wil let everyone know about what a rip off you are. I called the bank to let them know not to let anyone take money out of my account. Thanks Dora.

4th of Apr, 2008

I Shawauna Barnes want whomever to put my $49.95 back on my card I did not give them the permission to take that off of my card the only thing I agree for them to take off is the$1.95 and all I got was an cd and they did not discuss anything to me about an $49.95 so if this don't get tooken care of God's gonna take more than $49.95 from whoever is doing this to everyone. So in other words I'm putting everything in God hands and he's gonna work it out for all the people got fraud. May God Bless you and keep you all. I've done learned my lesson.

19th of Apr, 2008

I rerceived a cd from this same company GRANTCONSULTANT the cd was supposed to help me with grant writting, training and resources on how to apply for government and private grants well that was not the case. The cd did not offer me NOT A THING in fact they want me to give them my credit card account info which I did when I ordered the so-called free cd. But I canceled the card afterwards. I was able to access their site only once and was routed to a blank page after I did not provide the site with the info (credit card #) they requested. They have called me over 100 times I know within the last couple of weeks and may I remind you I ordered the CD in Feb 08 recieved the cd in March 08 and finally took the time to review the info in April now what is wrong with this picture. I SMELL A RAT!!! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO STOP THE PHONE HARRASSMENT???..I have no plans to ever deal with this company or its affiliates nor order anything else from them. Why cant they understand this?? I am on limited income trying to modify my living not decrease the income I have coming in.

12th of May, 2008

This website is a fraud. I was enticed to give my credit card for a free service for info on obtaining government free grants...that was suppose to be a one time only $3.87 shipping and handling fee. The girl waited until she got my card #, expiration date and 3 digit code on card...then after about 3 minutes into the call advised me of additional fees of 49.95 that I never agreed to. There are laws against this type of fraud..and I am going to report you to the BBB for website fraud. While online with Jenny Harris (heavy accent) who played this trick, then refused to allow me to cancel, even when so called supervisor Abby Crimson came online..I was told I could not cancel package and given a pay reference#

12th of May, 2008

I was solicited by a telephone call several times by a Jenny Harris...to my cellphone due to my son accessing website www.grantconsultant.com. She kept telling me service was free and only required a one time shipping & handling fee of 3.87. She assured me company was legit and honest and that they were located at 871 Coronado Center Dr. ..in Henderson Nv 89052. It was after I had given all credit card info...and about 3 minutes into call...she slipped in that a fee of 49.95 would be charged to my card. I immediately asked to cancel the 3.87 package and back out of offer. Jenny refused..saying she cannot take request to cancel. I asked for supervisor. A Abby Crimson got on the phone and said she was a supervisor..but again told me I could not cancel that same night ...but needed to call 888-868-0848 hotline #. I was then given a pay reference #. I again ask to cancel the 3.87 package. I was repeatedly refused. No one answers this number. This is illegal and highway internet robbery...in the lowest form.

13th of Jun, 2008

This is the number that I called to get a refund for the 49.95 from grant I beleive it is in India for Malaza, but they told me it would be back on my credit card in 3-5 business days, you can give it a shot hope this helps all.
    1-866-614-2706

Have A Great Day All
    Texas
    Everyone Call this number if it helps give me a shout
    imperial63052@yahoo.com

19th of Jul, 2008

I ordered the CRANT CONSULTANT CD several months ago and I am only now looking at it and activating my membership. You get a FREE 7 DAY TRIAL for the MEMBERSHIP. If you don't cancil before 7 days then obviously you'll have to pay for the membership. Months have gone by during which I've had the CD in my posession. Ive never been billed any unexpected charges with respect to the actual CD itself. If I dont call to cancil the MEMBERSHIP in time I do EXPECT TO BE BILLED THE MEMBERSHIP PRICE. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MARKETING PLAN AND AN ILLEGAL SCAM.
    This is clearly not a scam.

19th of Jul, 2008

PS it STATES RIGHT ON THE ORDERING PAGE THAT you pay $4.97 for SHIPPING. Perhaps if we READ before we leap???????????????????????

19th of Jul, 2008

Oh My God! Forgive me! It states that you get 10 free days and that $49.95 will be billed to you to continue the membership. This is right ON THE ORDERING PAGE. Agian- Perhaps if we READ before we leap?

23rd of Aug, 2008

with all of the usual problems as with any internet purchase, i was just wondering, has anyone received grant money at all?