GraNTBoy.com / unauthorized withdrawl

1 po box 211381 29221Irmo, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8032381499

They overdrafted my account by 70 plus i had to order a new card at 10.00 I WANT MY ******* MONEY BACK NOW. Or it is off to the cops i go its ### like these that prey on people. but they have messed with the wrong person now!! i have 4 small children and i cant afford this i am not in the business of just giving my money away. this is stealing and it is punishable by law and i intend to do whatever it takes to do so until i get my money back !!!

Comments

• Co
      29th of Apr, 2009

I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING BUT AT $214 TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT CARD

• To
      30th of Apr, 2009

I agreed to pay 1.95 to see a list of grants I may qualify for. I reviewed them and did not qualify for any of them so I figure I am out 1.95. WRONG!!! I get my credit card bill, 02 APR grantboy 1.95, 02APR 200grantkit 38.21, 03APR grantboy 57.61. I called 200grantboy # and talked to a woman I could barely understand, she said I have 30 days to cancel the order. She gave me an email address to go to, refund@grantmoney.com and hung up on me. I am still in the 30 day period. I then called my credit card company reported the 1.95 was authorised but the others were not . Said they would take care of them. I have not sent an email yet, but I will today. I have no confidence that I will get any reply. Another thing that needs to be done is, contact your State Attorney General! File a complaint! These people are " BOTTOM FEEDERS". They prey on people who have no where else to turn! Do not let them do this to you and get away with it!

• To
      7th of May, 2009

Ya same for me. After persistence, I was given a web site for live chat. http://www.vaaop.com/ to request a refund.

See the below chat string. Maybe you can use this approach as well. See if you can contact Rochelle, she was the most help.

GOOD LUCK.

tony kendrick:
    I have requested a credit to my account for unauthorized charges by your company. I have sent 2 e-mails. One on 4/5/09 and one on 4/23/09. I have not gotten credit or a response to my e-mail.

Our agent is on break and will return shortly

hi Tony

Call accepted by Agent. Currently in room: cathy, tony kendrick.

i will assist on your concern
    but please allow me to pull up the record for you first
    cathy:
    may i ask forthe name of the website that you have a membership with?
    are you there?
    tony kendrick:
    Yes, I am currently on the phone with agencies to turn your company in for FRAUD.
    tony kendrick:
    I HAVE NO MEMBERSHIP, THE UNAUTHORIZED MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU SIGNED ME UP FOR HAS BEEN CANCEL. SO I AM TOLD
    cathy:
    may i ask for the name of the website that is billing your account?
    WWW.GRANTBOY.COM
    may i have the username?
    I DO NOT HAVE A USER NAME. NEVER SIGNED UP
    cathy:
    may i have the credit card number that is being billed?
    I WILL GIVE YOU ONLY THE FIRST 12 DIGITS 468018000865
    i need the first 6 and last four
    so that i can pull up the record
    Tony Kendrick tjk_242@yahoo.com
    YES, THAT IS THE CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS
    tony kendrick:
    AS I MENTION, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE LAST 4 DIGITS. I HAVE FOUND MULTIPULE WEB SITES CONCERNING YOUR COMPANY THAT TALK ABOUT UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO PEOPLES ACCOUNTS. WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD GIVE YOU MY COMPLETE CARD NUMBER
    Subscription successfully cancelled 2009-04-05 16:33:57
    cathy:
    This was originally a 1-day trial subscription for USD1.95. However, you failed to cancel your trial subscription during the trial period. This is the reason why you have been billed for USD57.61. It is stated on our Terms and Conditions and on the Trial Information that you will automatically be billed for USD57.61 if not cancelled during the Trial period.

With regards to your taxrefundguide charge. Please note that this is an added subscription to your Trial membership from . It is stated on the join page that "You will also receive access to this years tax refund guide at USD38.21, a simple one-time charge for full access for life, shown as taxrefundguide on your statement."

You have already been billed and we can no longer undo the charges but you will still have access to the website until the end of your 30-days.
    cathy:
    However, we can compromise a partial refund from our billing processor which will be at around USD40.00 and USD25.00 respectively. We hope this is to your satisfaction.

Should you decide to accept the partial refund, please email us back so we can process the request at the soonest possible time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    that is for the membership to granrsmoney.com
    tony kendrick:
    The trial membership clearly stated it was for 30 days. NOT JUST ONE. As noted by several other people concerning your SCAM. see the attached web sites concerning your SCAM.
    /URL removed/
    tony kendrick:
    AS I MENTIONED. IF FULL CREDIT IS NOT RECEIVED BY EOB TOMORROW 5/7/09, I WILL CONTINUE TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST YOUR COMPANY. OH AND DID I MENTION, I HAVE PROOF OF YOUR SCAM.
    WHAT IS THE E-MAIL ADDRESS TO REQUEST THE REFUND
    ARE YOUR THERE?
    REFUNDS@GRANTS360.COM
    refunds@grants360.com
    in lowercase
    they will process the refund for you
    tony kendrick:
    WHAT DO I TYPE IN THE REQUEST?
    you just have to state the reason why you need a refund
    and they will be the one dealing with your refund request
    they will be replying to you within 24 hours
    tony kendrick:
    IF I AM CORRECT, IF ACCEPTED, AND I SEND THE E-MAIL, MY ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED $65.00 USD. IS THAT CORRECT?
    cathy:
    you just have to deal with the refund department cause it seems that you did not received the terms and condition before signing up for the website
    SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
    ABOVE YOU TOLD ME OF AMOUNTS THAT I WILL RECEIVE AS CREDITS
    cathy:
    THEY WILL BE THE ONE GIVING YOU YOURE REFUND BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE CHARGES WE CAN JUST ASSIST YOU WITH THE CANCELLATION
    if you want to accept the partial refund just reply to them
    tony kendrick:
    DO YOU CONFIRM THE AMOUNTS YOU STATED ABOVE? OR WILL I GET SCAMED AGAIN FOR A SMALLER AMOUNT? MAYBE $1.00 USD
    yes we confirm that
    tony kendrick:
    PLEASE CONFIRM A REFUND AMOUNT $65.00 USD.
    ARE YOU THERE?
    email them back
    they will refund what amount you want to be refunded
    tony kendrick:
    I NEED YOU TO CONFIRM THE $65.00 USD REFUND.
    tony kendrick:
    I FEEL THAT IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM, I WILL GET SCAMED ONCE AGAIN FOR A SMALLER AMOUNT OF REFUND
    i confirm for the record
    tony kendrick:
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WILL REFUND THE AMOUNT I WANT TO BE REFUNDED? THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MU UNAUTHORZED CHARGES $96.20?

cathy has left the building!. Currently in room: tony kendrick.

tony kendrick has left the building!. Currently in room: room is empty

tony kendrick:
    I WAS JUST CHATTING WITH CATHY. IT SEEMS SHE DECIDED TO STOP CHATTING AND LEAVE THE BUILDING. HOW RUDE. PLEASE SEE BELOW CHAT LINE AND CONTINUE FOR CATHY SINCE SHE DECIDED TO LEAVE THE BUILDING.
    ony kendrick:
    Our agent is on break and will return shortly
    hi Tony
    Call accepted by Agent. Currently in room: cathy, tony kendrick.
    i will assist on your concern
    but please allow me to pull up the record for you first
    cathy:
    may i ask forthe name of the website that you have a membership with?
    are you there?
    cathy:
    may i ask for the name of the website that is billing your account?
    WWW.GRANTBOY.COM
    may i have the username?
    I DO NOT HAVE A USER NAME. NEVER SIGNED UP
    cathy:
    may i have the credit card number that is being billed?
    I WILL GIVE YOU ONLY THE FIRST 12 DIGITS 468018000865
    i need the first 6 and last four
    so that i can pull up the record
    Tony Kendrick tjk_242@yahoo.com
    YES, THAT IS THE CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS
    Subscription successfully cancelled 2009-04-05 16:33:57

cathy:

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    that is for the membership to granrsmoney.com
    refunds@grants360.com
    in lowercase
    they will process the refund for you
    tony kendrick:
    WHAT DO I TYPE IN THE REQUEST?
    you just have to state the reason why you need a refund
    and they will be the one dealing with your refund request
    they will be replying to you within 24 hours
    SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
    ABOVE YOU TOLD ME OF AMOUNTS THAT I WILL RECEIVE AS CREDITS
    if you want to accept the partial refund just reply to them
    yes we confirm that
    tony kendrick:
    PLEASE CONFIRM A REFUND AMOUNT $65.00 USD.
    ARE YOU THERE?
    email them back
    they will refund what amount you want to be refunded
    tony kendrick:
    I NEED YOU TO CONFIRM THE $65.00 USD REFUND.
    i confirm for the record
    tony kendrick:
    cathy has left the building!. Currently in room: tony kendrick.

Welcome to 247 Live Online Support!

Call accepted by Agent. Currently in room: tony kendrick, Rochelle.

Hello Tony
    Hi, can you help me?
    yes I can help you
    Rochelle:
    one moment I am reading your message
    ok thanks
    Rochelle:
    I will check first your record ok.
    one moment
    tony kendrick:
    OK. As you can see, I am little upset at your company.
    I do apologized for that .. But I am here to help you
    one moment
    so you want a refund
    Rochelle:
    ok one moment I will process your refund request
    tony kendrick:
    For the total amount charged?
    $96.20 USD
    Rochelle:
    hello tony .. I can refund you for a total of $95.82... because the $1.95 you authorized that amount. it is fine with you?
    tony kendrick:
    Yes, that would be fine with me. I did agree to the $1.95 USD. When can I expect to see the refund to my account?
    ok.
    Rochelle:
    here is the confirmation number
    Transaction #8226452: Purchase successfully refunded --$57.61
    Transaction #8226471: Purchase successfully refunded--$38.21
    tony kendrick:
    When can I expect to see the refund to my account?
    Rochelle:
    a confirmation email will be send to you as well
    3 to 5 banking days will be reflected in your bank
    tony kendrick:
    Are these the refund transactions #'s? If so, how can I track them?
    Rochelle:
    that is the confirmation number for you to use as a reference in the bank
    the total amount will be return in your bank is $95.82
    tony kendrick:
    OK - Rochelle. Thank you very much for your help. Can I contact you on this e-chat again if I need continued support?
    your welcome
    bye
    tony kendrick:
    Can I contact you again if I need support?
    tony kendrick:
    Rochelle are you still there?
    Rochelle:
    yes you can contact me again
    we are here 24/7
    just look for my name
    bye tony

Rochelle has left the building!. Currently in room: tony kendrick.

Thanks again

• Br
      11th of May, 2009

this is the worst scam i've ever seen.Iam very up set, Icalled and cancelled during the trial period.they even gave me my cancellation number witch is 1944151.I WANT MY MONEY BACK.it has been a month, and they promised in 3 to 5 days LIRES. I AM SICK OF THIS AND AS I CAN SEE EVERY ONE ELSE IS.GRANT MONEY IS A SCAN, AND I'LL LET EVERY ONE KNOW.GIVE ME MY REFUND NOW /MAY 11 2009.BRENDA RENAUD/TORONTO/CANADA.

• Dt
      14th of May, 2009
    GraNTBoy.com - deduction
    5940 Asheby Drive
    Belews Creek
    North Carolina

I sent an email last month asking for a cancellation because I never recieved anything. I recieved a refund, but apparently the cancellation didn't go into affect. I just recieved my credit card bill with another deduction to grantboy.com; Please refund my money and cancel my subscrpition. You will need to put the refund on the following card since the other one was cancelled due to theft... 4640182052380205. Any problems, please contact me at 336-671-5281 and leave a message if I am unable to answer. Thank you, Donna Warner

• Ju
      3rd of Jun, 2009

i have been given 2 different e mail address to file a complant i agreed to pay 1.95 as all the other customers online my account was charge 3 times 57.61 1.95 and 38.21
    my name is julieann drew and you people need to work for your money and not take advantige of people who is trying. please contact me @860-656-6702 to slove this matter as i intend to take it to my lawer. thank you

1st of Jul, 2009

you just overdraft my account by 165.87 i need for you to credit my account please i didn't authorized or want nothing from you yes i agree to the 1.95 nothing else, July1-2009

• Sh
      17th of Jul, 2009

i have a problem, i'm a 25 year old jamaican lady and i get married to a haitian man who is a resident in the united states of america since february 20 1999. how can we start by putting my papers together we get married in june 29 2009, i'm awaiting where answer thank you.

• Lu
      8th of Jun, 2011
    GraNTBoy.com - As soon as I signed up for the $1.98 deal, they charged me an additional $38.21 and another $57.61
    Grantboy.com
    grantboy.com

Such a deal - $1.98. You have a week to decide. Oh, no you don't!! As soon as I signed up for the $1.98 deal, they charged me an additional $38.21 AND another $57.61. Converted to Canadian $ this totals $126.87. Of course I didn't know this until I just got my Visa bill. I cancelled almost immediately (within hours) so there definitely should NOT have been ANY additional charges to my account. Visa will be hearing from me first thing in the morning. RIPPED OFF or WHAT!!!