grant360.com/kit / nonexistant web site

1 Little Falls, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18669551669

We found out that this web site doesn't exist but does take the $1.95 out from your credit card then takes another $57.61, $38.21 one man was charged over $73. This kit doesn't exist either. It was for government grants. I am finding this out from these people who have made a comlaint about this web site.
We need to get this off his credit card. He is calling his bank today to stop any more charges it was suppose to be a 24 hour deal where you could look at this kit and decide if you wanted it or not then in 30 days they would take out $57.61 then again every month but you could stop it at any time you wanted but by then your credit card would have been charged a lot of money for nothing. Please put this on the scam website so others won't go through this like all of use have.

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Jan, 2010
    grant360.com/kit - unauthorized charge / deceptive
    Grant Masters
    Austin
    Texas

its not until you weed through there lingo, read between lines, and you fill out form and pay the $1.95 to get kit when a letter pops up and says--we haven't really sent physical kits out for 2 years, So I have my password but site doesn't accept it, page goes nowhere! Then they charged the orginal $1.95 and the second time $56 and some change

• Ti