Grant Writing Express-Wyoming, Cheyenne / Unauthorized withdrawals

1 2710 Thomas Ave., Ste 669Cheyenne, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (888) 662-8762

I GOT MY FULL REFUND!! Here is the info you need to get yours:-
For the $74.95 the number is [protected] and hit redial for as long as it takes. Took me 5 minutes but I got through. For the $3.95 and the $29.95 the number is [protected]. I believe that both these numbers are 3rd party phone centers set up just for refunds.

I also reported them to the Better Business Bureau and you should see the info on them. Go to www.wynco.bbb.org

I also reported them to the FBI website on the Internet Crime Complaint Center. This company needs to be stopped from this continuing harrassment and it can be done if we all file complaints.

Good Luck to you all in getting your money back and remember it can be done...I DID IT!

El

Comments

• Ti
      12th of Mar, 2009

I have tried and tried to contact them, but they won't answer the phone. Do you have any tips?

12th of Mar, 2009

That address is wrong. I contacted other people in that building and they gave me the address to where there mail is being forwarded to. 665 E 200 S St. George, UT 84770. Also, call the state of Wyoming at 370-777-7311. There is an on going investigation.

12th of Mar, 2009

Sorry the guy i spoke to gave me the wrong number for the State of Wyoming. The actual number is 307-777-7874. If i find more info i will post it.

12th of Mar, 2009

I found some more information.
    108 Arapahoe Cir
    Evanston, WY 82930-4532
    (435) 229-8761

that is another address that they are using. of course they don't answer the phone number. I spoke with the State of Wyoming Attorneys office and filed a complaint. I'm going to keep plugging away at this. If i find more info i will post it. If you are interested in joining in on a class action lawsuit respond to this. these people should not be in business.

• El
      28th of Jul, 2009

My husband got taken by these scam artists also. Thanks for the infor-I put a call into the State of Wyoming and hope to hear from them soon.