Grant Writing Express/Grant Help Center / took money, no cd

My name is Anna and in live in Clover, S.C. I am like the many others who ordered the grant cd and never received it. It started on the 19th of Feb. when I went online and ordered this cd, which seems awfully funny that I never received even 2 1/2 weeks later. I tried calling this place and no one ever answered when I called the first time the message said to leave my name and my number and they would call me back(which they never did). The second time I called it was some kind of directory, that even when you said the name of the company it would say to say it again and when you did it still asked again. So then, I typed them an email hoping this would work, telling them to please contact me back(which they never did). Then I noticed the 3.95 charge, which I knew they was going to take that out, but when I saw the 74.95 charge, my heart sank, so I called my bank and complained, they gave me www.granthelpcenter.com address and told me to cancel my order for the cd. I did, little did I know that this is a monthly charge. so for the ones out there that had this happen to them make sure you go back on the website above and cancel your membership(which you dont know you did have a membership-like me, I just wanted the cd) or they will charge you every month. Lets hope that no one else will have this happen to them. Good Luck from S.C. P.S. They are low-down SOBs

An

Comments

• Lo
      28th of Apr, 2009

If you have any doubt or concern please call at this number 888-662-87-62 customer service department just let them know your full name and last four digits of the credit card used for your application, you will receive the credit in 10 or 11 business days.

thanks,

www.granthelpcenter.com

management dpt

13th of May, 2009

I ordered 2 different cd's and they did send me 2 of them...both were the same!!! I called numerous amount of times and after they took the money off of my card, they kept reassuring me that the money would be put back on there.I am tired of the excuses, so I will make it a personal misson to put these SOB's out of business. I have been more that patient with these clowns. I WILL SHUT THEM DOWN!!!