Grant Writing Express / Illegal billing

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free cd with them but was charged 3.95 which was credited out since I canceled this before it arrived. They
then charged my credit card 474.95 for a service I did not
order. I notified my credit card company and they issued a
temporary credit, This was in March 2009, now in may the charge was re-instated since the company said they had no record of my cancelation. I have the email copies of my cancelation, which I will fax to my credit card company. Hopefully this will end this. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

Comments

• Be
      27th of May, 2009

We got hit twice for the $74.95. We had to close all five of our accounts and start completely fresh. If you tell your bank or creditcard company (or better yet, prove) that you contacted the scammers and cancelled the so-called-service, they are required by law to reimburse your account. Worked for me. Yesterday, I got a call from these scamming sob's wanting a new credit card number from me. PRICELESS! If I could have shot someone through the phone, I would have.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL SCAM CONNECTED WITH DUBAI MLM, AND PHIL PICCOLO (alias Anthony Phillip) AND HIS SCABBY BUNCH OF ZOMBIE CARVINAL-WORKERS, ALL HUDDLED DOWN IN CHEYENNE-FREAKING-WYOMING. PHIL MOSTLY HANGS IN FLORIDA, THOUGH. DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON HIM AND YOU'LL FIND HE'S INTO MUCH LARGER RIPOFFS THAN WHAT HE GOT FROM US. MLM SCHEMES, PYRAMIDS, ETC. HE BILKS THOUSANDS OUT OF WOULD-BE INVESTORS EVERY MONTH.