Grant Writers / fraudulent?

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 540-261-2053

This company has been calling me on a daily basis telling me that not only am I entitled to a grant, but that they have actually found two that I qualify for amounting up to $75, 000.00. Since I am somewhat familiar with grant writing, I asked them if their price of $995.00 included everything from research, qualifying, writing and submitting the grant. I was assured that there would be no futher charges and that for the one time price (should I agree) I would not have to do anything, that they would take care of and include all preparations for the grant and all I needed to do was wait for the checks to come in. This does not sound correct to me. Do you have any information on this company and the legitimacy of it.
Sincerely

Comments

• De
      24th of Nov, 2007
    Grant Writers - Deducted money from my account!
    Grant Search Assistant
    Houston
    Texas

I never even signed up for this deal, and they charged my debit $39.95 for no reason at all. This is absolutely uncalled for and I am calling them on Monday in order to have them initiate a FULL refund of the above amount in to my debit account. Watch Out for the GSA and other fraudulent websites who could be stealing your money!!!