Grant Writer Pro / mislead information for free gov. money

1 2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite 969Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-370-7270

I visited this website looking for money for education. They said this was free money from the government and I could get a CD free for only a $1.99 shipping fee to tell me how to get funds from the government. I can use the website free for seven days, then I will be charged $39.99 if I use the website. I haven't used the site. I noticed my account was debited. I tried calling and got a recording saying it was after hours. I tried to contact customer service online and I could not. I will try to call again tomorrow to see if I can get a refund credited back to my account and cancell what they are charging me for.

Comments

• Ry
      30th of Apr, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated in both the sales script and again in the Third party Verification.

I have listened to the recording of your Third Party Verification and verified that you were told if you did not want to be charged the monthly membership fee, that you needed to call customer service and cancel it within the trial period.

The Information on our Grant Writer Pro CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 866-370-7270 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,