grant university.com / Rip off

I contacted a website for grant money. I read the provisions and agreed. I did not use the service so on the 5th day of the 7 free days of access I called the phone number. I could not get thru to them on that day. 25 calls at least. On the 6th day of free access I called the number numerous times 15 calls trying to connect and got thru to them once but was cut off. On the 7th day the same process was taken and I got thru 2 times out of 30 tries but was cut off from those 2 calls after listening to the music fade in and out for 10 minutes. I continued to call the number, 20 calls, I checked the number many times so I knew the number was correct, but could not get thru due, I thought phone line problems.

I finally got thru on the 9th day but was again dropped from the connection. By now I was 2 days past the 7 days of free access so I went to my bank and canceled the debit card and had another card sent to me from my bank. Then I got my bank statement and saw the charge on my statement. I called the same number of Grant University and was miraculously connected to them and over the next 3 days called them and tried to explain the phone connection problems but they would not listen. Over and over and over and over and over and over again, more than 5 calls, they told me the same thing, you went past the 7 days and you are not entitled to refund.

During these calls I actually connected with a supervisor and she told me the same thing over and over and over again. You went past the 7 days Bla Bla bla. That put me in the position that I looked for this site, [redacted]. So here I am. I want my $69.95 refunded and these people put in prison and all the phone operators need jail time as they must be aware of what they are doing.

Fa

Comments

Ke
  28th of Oct, 2008
grant university.com - i never sign up for anything
grant university.com
Phone: grantuniversity.com

they said that the material they were sending me was free all i had to do is pay for postage .1$1.98..day later they charged and over drew my account pf 69.79..wtf. thats not right this site is a scan.

Jo
  16th of Nov, 2008
grant university.com - They deducted money from my account that was not authorized
The Grant University
Phone: 1-877-207-1615

I ordered a cd from this company several weeks ago. I paid the required shipping and handling but never received the product. On Friday, November 14, 2008, they deducted $69.95 from my account. I was told I had seven days to cancel my order, but assumed that the seven days didn't start until I received the cd. Since I still don't have it, my seven days should not yet begin. I have been unemployed for most of this year, and can't afford to pay for something I don't have. Please refund the money, I no longer wish to use your services.

Fi
  16th of Nov, 2008

like others, I havent receive a cd and its been 14 days I demand a refund, and would wish to discontinue services

Co
  24th of Nov, 2008

i never recieved a cd that i paid for, nor did i recieve a user name and pass word to use the web site. i had three different phone calls where they had all said that they would take care of the issue and i still havent recieved a cd, been three weeks now, and now they are charging me 69.95 for a service that i never recieved and still cant access. i was finally able to contact the customer service department but they refuse to refund my money for a service that i never recieved nor was able to use. they are theives and are forcing me to report them to my bank as fraudulant charges!

Wa
  26th of Nov, 2008

I agree. The same yhing happened to me. I bought a CD for $1.98 and 7 days latter they charged my acount for $69.95.
I was not aware of this. They told me I was suppose to send them notice I did not want their service. I had sent them an EMail to confirm this but they said it was not received. I never got it back so I know they got it. Now they blocked all my EMail as they have no intention of doing buisness as they have my money. They where suppose to answer calls 24/7 but would not do that either.