grant starter kit / Cancelled order

1 172 W. Budd st A4Sharon, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (724)983-1150

On or around July 26 this was a purchased made for a grant starter kit. On or around that same day when notified of the pricing, the order was cancelled and I was told to email this address. I have done this on a numerous of occasions and was then informed through email that my money would be refunded since thd cancellation was done in the ample amount of time. As of today Sept. 2, 2009 the refund of $58.07 has not yet been refunded into my account and i was charged an additional $35.00 for over draft when this problem should of been taken care of. I would so gladlky appreciate this problem being taken care of at your earliest convenience. I am so sorry for any misunderstanding and appreciate your time and effort. Thank you so very much..<br />
<br />
Ms. Faith Teague and card holder Maureen Allen

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Sep, 2009

you people are quick to take the money and slow in returning it.. shame on you

• Wf
      15th of Dec, 2009
    grant starter kit - Charged my account Every month
    Grant Starter Kit
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Phone: chuiwingfat@gmail.com

I read the advertisement, it said only paid US$1.95 to get the Grant Starter Kit, and I did give them my credit card account for this amount of money but I did not authorized them to charge me every month of USD57.61. Up to now they charged me 4 times.

• Iw
      31st of Dec, 2010

I want to cancel but this web site won't let me do it my name is Jeanne Spear and I noticed today you took money from my account again today I want the money replaced within 3 days to my account you can email me at mominavonny@aol, com I will contact my bank and inform them not to pay it again. Thank you Jeanne Spear