grant search / grant academy / unauthorized use of card

NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8004790979 / 8004876803
I have recurring charges of 7.95 on grantsearch & 29.95 on grant academy. Why isn't this being stopped? terence

Comments

Tp
  19th of Sep, 2008
Ry
  24th of Sep, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures: By clicking "Ship My CD" I am ordering the Easy Google Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.95 S&H, after the 14-day trial I will be charged $29.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 25 day and 60 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Cancel at any time by calling toll-free (866) 396-5695.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our member’s website; where we offer one on one live chat assistance as well as 50+ tutorial videos and other information to help our client be successful with our program. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered though our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offer an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 866-396-5695 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,