Grant Search Educational Sostware / told me mary martin that i would be able to get the amount of money i needed everything had been surveys and no application just surveys .

United States Review updated:
Grant Research Guide has sent me Mary Martin a cd and told me that they will be charging every month for the web site and the lady left me number to cancel the web site and when Itryed to contact them to cancel the web site the number is not a working number and the number [protected] if they take any money out of my account I am going to file charges against them.

Comments

Py
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Here's the thing... DO NOT GO TO THEGRANTRESOURCEGUIDE.COM!!! The little CD they send you is just a Flash software THAT TAKES YOU TO THEIR CRAPPY MEMBER SITE!! THERE IS NO INFORMATION ON THE CD OTHER THAN THAT! You have 21 days from the day they get your information to cancel the program otherwise they charge you $49.95 or $50 and it will show up on your bank statement as "GRANT GUIDE 866-546-0922". The ABSOLUTE BEST PART is when you cancel. Someone will call you back to offer you a rewards program that also has listings of grant services. WHATEVER YOU DO... DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!! They give you a number that you can call to cancel this service the one they gave me was 1-888-549-0240. This is a bogus number, there is no way to contact the company and the only way to get them to stop billing you is to kill the credit card you have given Grant Resource Guide. Want info on a grant? Look up Matt Lesko's books.
Do
  10th of Nov, 2008
This company is bogus, the two numbers listed on their website are fake, and thank you for posting the number in the comment above mine, because I called and left a message saying that I want to cancel, with my email address and phone number on the message, and stating that if any charges are made to my credit card I will file a lawsuit under the pretense of a scam.
Sh
  16th of Feb, 2009
Ok I did this also...but I was able to cancel. The number I have is 800-235-1364. This number worked. I was on hold for a few minutes which seemed like forever but I did speak with someone and I did receive a confirmation stating it was cancelled. Don't give up! Try the number above.