Grant Search Center / unautharized withdraw

2232 South Nellis Blvd, Suite G3 #339 Las Vegas, NV 89104Las Vegas, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-528 6550
Anyone familiar with this scam knows exactly what happened. For anyone else, basically I was mislead. When I purchased This company's CD with a credit card agreeing to pay the shipping and handling for such cd I was unaware of any future automatic purchases. Well as you can guess a purchase on my bank account showed a withdraw of 59.95. After noticing this and after many failed attempts to reach this companys costumer service I realized I was probably scamed out of my money. If this wasn't a scam they should offer to reimburse me considering I never even used whatever it is they are offering. And if not this shouldn't happen to anyone else.
Sc

Comments

Do
  24th of Oct, 2008
I GAVE MY DAUGHTER AND LAW bRENDA WILLIAMS THE AUTHORAZATION TO GET THE SHIPPING AND MAILING ONLY ON MY DISCOVER CARDFOR 1.98 BUT I GOT MY BILL AND SEEN WHERE I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR 59.95
I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND MY CREDIT CARD IF THIS IS NOT TAKEN OFF OF MY BILL WITHIN 3 DAYS OF TODAY OCT.22, 2008 SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO TO COURT THAN I GUESS YOU BETTER BE GETTING IT OFF OF MY CREDIT CARD AND I WILL ALSO BE CONTACTING THEM IN THE MORNING BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY USED IT WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION SO I NEED TO GET AN E-MAIL FROM YOU TELLING ME IT IS OFF ASAP
DOROTHY WILLIAMS
Re
  7th of Nov, 2008
Be extremely careful when ordering from this company. My husband got duped when he called the 866 number listed on the website for more information.
He placed his order over the phone and was never told about the $59.95 charge nor about the $17.45 Paid Surveys Data base fee that is charged after 14 days. It wasn't until we got hit with the first charge that I called, which was the 7th day, however they claimed that it was the 8th day. My bank statement clearly shows 7 days (I'll be contacting my bank after I finish this review) but they screw you by also stating in their agreement (which is oddly not disclosed over the phone) that you must cancel 2 "business"days prior to the next billing period.
These people are sneaky and are taking clear advantage of people who are NEEDING money, telling them that the government has "all this money available and they'll help you get it"
What a bunch of bullchit! They are bottom feeders.
I discovered a group of people who have a class action case building against this organization and you can bet I'll be listed on it.
Anyone else who has been taken advantage of by these low lives is welcome to email me for information at McScamFighter@gmail.com
Re
  7th of Nov, 2008
The name of the business listed on the BBB website is GRANTS SEARCH CENTER

I urge everyone to file a complaint against them, especially after noting that the BBB could not verify a valid business license for these crooks.

To file a claim with the BBB go to http://www.vegasbbb.org/rptrel.asp?bbbid=78196#bci

Unfortunately, posting info here only allows those of us who have been ripped off to commiserate with each other. It doesn't prevent them from victimizing others.
File a claim with the BBB as well as with the FTC. They are taking advantage of people who NEED MONEY. Don't let them get you any more!
Remember, the ONLY FREE MONEY is the MONEY THEY STOLE FROM YOU!
To
  18th of Nov, 2008
Dear Racs,

We apologize as we cannot find your account. We request you to call on on 866-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and get your account cancel to avoid any further charges.

Sincerely,
Tom
Rg
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I've also been scammed from this same company...wish I found this site before I authorized 1.98 from my account and now have been charged 59.95 and when I call to cancel, I'm placed on hold forever with music then it goes silent and dead. This is incredibly fraudent, misleading, and wrong!!!
Ca
  10th of Apr, 2009
i have also been scammed by this company fortunately i have an address for them because they sent me an actual cd...for all those who need it for legal purposes and i urge you to please contact me if you find out any actions that can be taken against these people please contact me @ calcorta87@yahoo.com. but here is their address on the cd i recieved
2232 South Nellis Blvd
Suite G3 #339
Las Vagas, Nv 89104
To
  23rd of Apr, 2009
Dear Scott,

We would like to help you but with information you have provided us we cannot find your account. We request you to call on 866-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and get your account cancel to avoid any further charges.

As for the charges when ordering the free CD, you have also signed up for a 7-Day Free Trial to the Grant Search Center membership site, which can help you get Government & Private grants using the tools and strategies inside. After the 7-Day Free Trial period, you continue to enjoy full membership at an affordable $59.95 per month billed automatically to your credit card if you do not cancel. You also agreed to the 14 day bonus trial to Paid Surveys Database for $17.67 a month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel.

We do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, and on the thank you page after placing your order. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Rest assured, this free trial offer can be cancelled at anytime during the trial periods or anytime thereafter by simply calling (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) or online as outlined. You can also cancel by going to www.grantsc.com

If you still have any concerns or question please call us on 866-528-6550 or you can email us at support@grantsc.com

Sincerely,