Grant SC.com / UNAUTHERIZED CHARGES

GRANTSC.COM Is a SCAM!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! Do not give this website any of your credit card information. I made a request for a product that should have cost $17.00, which should have been a 1 time charge only! What GRANTSC.COM did was to charge me $17.00 plus $59.00 for web disc, in the month of November, for information that I could have gotten on their web site for FREE!! When my monthly statement came for Nov '08, I saw the charges & decided this was my error and I would pay the charge and went to the GRANTSC website & sent a cancellation request, via their email on the (CONTACT US) space. But, then I got my monthly credit card statement for Dec '08 and the same charges appeared!!! So, I called my credit card service center & diputed charges by phone. My bank cancelled the charges on my credit card for December and I do not have to pay this 2nd charge and once again, I have gone to their website & emailed a 2nd cancellation request. I have searched for a telephone number and not locate one...PLEASE DO NOT give this company any of your credit card information. THIS A SCAM!!!

Comments

• To
      23rd of Dec, 2008

Dear Jess,

We apologize as we cannot find your account. We request you to call on on 866-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and get your account cancel to avoid any further charges.

Sincerely,
    Tom

• Su
      26th of Feb, 2009

I just encountered the same issue with the same people. They attempted to debit my credit card for $59.95 that I did not authorize. I notified my credit card company. The woman I got on the phone at granr.sc.com was snippy, rude, arrogant and sent me into a frenzy which in turn caused me to call her a b _ _ _ h, for which I apologize. However, this is their whole premise... they can turn people off, enrage people, be rude and offensive and then make you the bad guy for cussing. The language I used is not how I am personally, I'm 62, have worked as a legal assistant for over 25 years and finding out what scam artists these people are just caused me to totally lose it.