Grant Resource Guide / taking omney out my account with my concent.

1 5348 vegas drive,suite 866Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-235-1364

i was issue a grant educacational software disc.I found out later on they withdrawl 49.50 out of my cheching account.It should be a law for that.I think a law suit should be filed.

Comments

Ji
  30th of Aug, 2008
Grant Resource Guide - Additional charges on credit card after saying that trial access to website was $1.95.
Funding Resource
Nevada
Phone: 888-276-8105
grantresearchguide.com

This company charged $49.50 a week after charging the initial $1.95 for access to its website through Funding Resource IS. We disputed the charge. A month later a charge for $49.50 was charged by Business Source IS 866-509-5275. We called the 888-276-8105 number on a Monday at 10A and were on hold for an hour. We never did talk to a representative. We have not been able to contact the company by either e-mail or phone to cancel any service they are offering us. We did not enter into any contract of any kind with this company since no terms were ever stated on the website or in the confirming e-mail. I advise everyone to file a complaint with their Better Business Bureau.

14th of Sep, 2008

i have been charge $49.50 for something i don't even order

Je
  14th of Sep, 2008

I've been charged 49.50 twice. I haven't even used the dvd yet. How do we stop this rip-off?

Ga
  15th of Sep, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Went to my bank and filled a dispute. Bank said they'll go after them.

Jo
  16th of Sep, 2008

I also ok'd a charge for $2.95 and got charged $49.50 that I did not authorize.

Jo
  16th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Cancel your Debit Card and have a new one issued that way your not charged an add'l $49.50 every time they feel like it.. My bank said that it was a membership and I was responsible for it. I also told them that I wanted to dispute it. What a scam within 7 days I was charged a membership that I did not agree on!!! And not anywhere did it mention a membership and that I had to cacel before the trial was over.

Wa
  18th of Sep, 2008

GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE COMPANY IS A RIPOFF. I HAVE NOTIFIED MY BANK AND THEY SAID TO WAIT UNTIL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. THEN THEY WILL GO AFTER THEM. THE WEBSITE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON GAVE ME ON SEPT. 17TH IS NOT A TRUE WEBSITE. HE GAVE ME GRANTRESOURCEGUIDE.COM, SOMETHING ELSE COMES UP. HE TOLD BE TO COMPLAIN TO THE BILLING DEPT. AND TO MAKE IT TO THE ATTENTION OF JAVAS. THERE IS NO SUCH LINK, SO YOU CAN COMPLAIN. THE FIRST LADY HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME, WHEN I REQUESTED MY $58.61 TO BE PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT, BECAUSE I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO TAKE IT OUT. SCAM, RIPOFF AND SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS ILLEGAL ACTION.

Na
  29th of Sep, 2008
Grant Resource Guide - scam rip off money
Grant Resource Guide
Las Vegas

I ordered the research guide CD for $2.95 which my account was charged. I recieved the CD 3 days ago and now I have been charged $49.50. I had 7 days to cancel but I have only had the CD 3 days, as I mentioned before. I just talked with them and I was told that I had 7 days from the day purchase. I was told I could have been using the website since I ordered the CD but I did not understand it that way. I was under the
impression I had to wait for the CD for the information I needed. I asked for the refund but was told that I could cancel but the fee was non refundable. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I am on disability and I certainly cannot afford this expense for nothing.

Thank you so much in advance.

Nancy Bassett

I do not have any other information on this company.

Do
  30th of Sep, 2008

Why is this scamer still able to operate on the net? My complaint is the same as all others I've read. I agreed to the $2.95 charge for CD, which is totally useless, and then a week later a charge of $58.61 appeared on my account. The telephone number showing on the charge is ficticious so I'm unable to contact Business Source. The $2.95 was processed on 9/13/08 followed by the $58.61 unauthorized charge on 9/20/08. I'm not getting much support from the credit card company which is a whole different situation which only ad to the stress caused by this scamer.

De
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Grant Resource Guide - Charging my account without permission
1392 N Tamarack Drive
Bayfield
Colorado
Phone: 928-699-8915

I was offered an opportunity to download grant information for $1.95 online. When I did, I noticed a week later that I had a charge in my bank account for $58.61. I received nothing for this amount, and when I tried to call the number listed, the recording said, your number cannot be completed as dialed. I could no longer access the site I paid the $1.95 to access, and the company would not answer my email. I want my money back and I want them stopped so they can't do this to anybody else!!! I see they have done it to a lot of people, and we need to do more then complain, we need to take action..

Wa
  17th of Oct, 2008

I have bben scammed by Grant Guide in believing there was only a one time charge of $1.95. Instead my credit card was being billed $49.50 a month for software that does not work.
When I call to complain, the telephone connection is so weak I hope my cancellation is processsed.

Ju
  1st of Nov, 2008

I to was scamed, they have taken 2 payments so far, I have to file a complaint with credit card co
Beware

Na
  7th of Nov, 2008

Only 2.95 S&H and then they charge your card $58.61 for nothing

Lu
  20th of Dec, 2008

Grant Resource Guide is a RIPOFF!!! I am trying to start a small business and when I came across Grant Resource I thought there might be grant money availible from SBA. The only charge that I was aware of was shipping for a CD. All of a sudden I had a $49.50 charge showed up on my account that I did not agree to. These people kept calling me repeatibly. Several types when they would hang up. I attempted to call them back but my calls were never answered. Since my husband has been laid off from his job he has been here to answer. Some of there calls would have someone there. My husband told them I was at work and I had tried to call them back. None of my calls were answered. My husband asked them why I couldn't call them they just said they couldn't take incoming calls. I didn't even know there name until I got the CD from them. They have no web site, phone number or any way to contact them. The CD had nothing on it. The only way you can find out how to contact them you have to log in on the CD. If they were a reputible company there would be a 800 number and a web site. THEY ARE A. My bank is persueing them to collect the charges they took from my account.

Lu
  20th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

This happened last week to Lucia Glynn

Ca
  11th of Mar, 2009

this company is BS. they are the devil! if someone is looking for a way to get a grant, they OBVIOUSLY dont have this kind of money! and they are doing this to people in THIS economy! my account is in the negative now because of these A-holes! and when you speak with these people, its like they are soulless. this company is a THIEVERY CORPORATION!!! every last person that works with that company is GOING TO HELL!!!

Ca
  11th of Mar, 2009

the contact number to this company is 1-800-235-1364. you have to be able to commit to spending some time on hold but they will eventually pick up.

17th of Mar, 2009

Well I need to add my name to this list of the"been got" people.I thought that I was being charged $2.95 and $1.95 shipping charge.They got me for $58.95. My checking account is so" screwed".I do from time to time overdraw my account but this crazy when someone else can get away with this. I never in all honesty would have paid this much money for something I could have went to the library and borrowed any book on any grants for free.I am totally hot.

De
  21st of Mar, 2009

I also need to be added to this list, the website they gave me is to order the CD, there is no way to sign in. Before I received the CD they had charged my account the $49.50, I called several time as I never received my user name or password, they told me they emailed it to me 3 times which I never received, then they were emailing it again, I gave them an additional email address since mine was not receiving the email...WELL I still have not received the Email with my user name and password. It is extremely annoying, is there anything we can do ?

24th of Mar, 2009

I Andre Hamilton requested grant information from the grant resource guide. I was told I that only $2.95 for shipping and handling would be deducted from my debit card, they took an additional $49.99 which was unathorized. My account was overdrawn an extra $25.89 which will cost me an additional $75.00. I would like for this phone call to be reviewed. So that my money will be reimbursed. I can be reach at 313-304-2291 or smash531@aol.com