Grant Resource Center / charges on my account

1 2620 South Maryland Parkway #969Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-396-5694

I found a charge for 39.95 on my bank account from easy grant success st. George Utah and did some investigating found the [protected] and called the number and spoke with Johnny. He assured me there would be no more charges and then went into a speel that I could use the site until may 13th, unbelievable. Johnny was still trying to sell me things and wanted to ask all kinds of other questions, why did I request the CD etc. Guy has alot of nerve! Asked me if I remember my username and password which I never set up any account with this information. I got a cancellation confirmation number for whatever that is worth. I hope they get taken down and don't get away with this! I am disputing the charges through my bank and told them no more payments and they were very helpful and will not allow anymore charges thank goodness. Live and learn I guess.

Sc

Comments

• Ka
      2nd of May, 2008

no code was sent to my e-mail when i recieved the disc i could not access the infomation

6th of May, 2008

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Ce
      14th of Jun, 2008
    3155 East Patrick Lane suite 1
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-235-1364

Sent for free CD with a $2.00 shipping fee and was charged $49.50 for some type of membership which was not authorized by me. I want my $49.50 back and the company charged with fraud.

• Sc
      13th of Aug, 2008
    Grant Resource Center - Unauthorized charges on credit card
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 800-226-8105
    www.grantresourcecenter.com

I ordered the grant master cd for $1.97 on 07/22/08. I never received any thing was charged $49.50 five days later. Tried to call them and contact them online. Have not spoken or contacted anyone yet. I lucked out and put a stop payment in time because of this web site.

13th of Aug, 2008

Scott,
    I would be happy to assist you with your concerns with Grant Master, However the Grant Master monthly membership is $39.95 not $49.50. Please feel free to contact me to see if you have an account with our company. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

• Wi
      19th of Aug, 2008
    Ashtabula
    Ohio

I too recieved a cd from Grant Resource, which was blank and did not work. They charged me $1.95 for this crap. They should be tryed and convicted for this.

• P
      21st of Aug, 2008

they charged the same on my account. $49.50 it just hit my account today. Too many Scams now a days!!

• Di
      15th of Sep, 2008
    4600 Ian Place
    Richmond
    Virginia
    Phone: 8042751968
    www.grantresourceguide.com

My account was charged before I received the grand CD. I can't get anyone on the phone to cancel the charge and I want a refund now. What can I do?

• De
      27th of Sep, 2008
    Grant Resource Center - no cd or confirmation email

i can not open this disc they took money out of my account i am very disappointed that you are deceiving all of us I am going to complain to the united states government representive.

• Tr
      30th of Sep, 2008
    Grants Resource Center - Never received info
    Grants Resource Center
    4692 SE Cecil Av
    Arcadia
    Florida
    Phone: 863-494-0893

I ordered the grant cd for $1.88 and then googled this company and found complaints from other customers about how the grant resource center scammed $99 from people's accounts for becoming a member. I emailed the grant resource center within an hour and asked them to cancel my account and not to charge me anything else. Well a week lator i was charged $99 and now i'm upset! I keep calling these people and I am getting the run around like crazy from these people! I called a week ago and told the guy (JR) i spoke to and i explained to him that i did cancel this before 7 days and i have the email to prove it and asked him to credit me back my $99 to my account and he then gave me a cancellation number and told me to call back in 24 hours to get a confirnmation number so i called back in two days, got a confirnmation number and was then told to wait another 48 hours to see the $99 credited back in my account. It's been four days and they still have not credited back my money so i had to call again and the first call a girl answered and while i was explaining to her the problem, she hung up on me! I was pissed so i called back and this time talked to a man who said that his supervisor has to approve the $99 to be credited back into my account and that the supervisor would call me back with in 24 hours. I even told the guy that i don't believe i will hear back from any supervisor and asked why i couldn't just get my money credited back right now. He said that he don't have that authorization and his supervisor has to authorize it. Well of course it's been about 5 hours now and i have not received any phone call from any stupid supervisor so it looks like i'm being scammed on my money and now i will have to call my bank and see if i can dispute these charges. I will also be calling back the grant people on more time before i leave work tonight. I will post back

• So
      23rd of Oct, 2008

Absolutely! The EXACT same thing happened to me! The problem is, they continued to charge me! I was told that I was going to be refunded, of course, they didn't refund me!

• He
      27th of Oct, 2008
    South Carolina

When cacellation of services I was t0ld that if was a nonrefundable fee. $58.61 was charged and i was told that I could only get a complimentary refund of $30.00. That's not reasonable to me. I would like to find out where to go to get a full refund of puchase amount. I did not receive cd or any services.

• Kc
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Grant Resource Center - Unauthorized payment
    Get my-G
    Reno

I was told they would charge a one time fee of $2.95 and that was it. I never recieved my packet and was charged illeagaly $52.28. I was not told I had to cancel within seven days. I hadn't even recieved anything yet so why would I cancel? When I called they told me it's in the small writing at the bottom of the page and that I was SOL. Then they hung up. I hope this company gets busted for fraud. If you paid the $2.95 cancel write away before they screw you too!!

• Mi
      22nd of Nov, 2008
    Grant Resource Center - unauthorize taking funds
    grant funding solutitions
    Phone: 1800-479-0979

I ordered the free CD for 2.29 shipping never got cd and they unauthorized took out 39.95 out of checking. When called to talk to lady she said they couldn't give me money back.She told me top go to grant resource center.com use log in name and check out site for free. Well can not even get to site comes back can not display page Thanks Mike kulman These people should be put in jail

• Sh
      1st of Dec, 2008
    Grant Resource Center - credit card withdrawals
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 18663965694
    grantresourcecenter.com

I ordered DVD for $2.99. Received the DVD did not work. Cannot get thru to Customer Service. They have charged me for two months on my credit card for $58.61. I have not been able to get it taken off my credit card.

2nd of Dec, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

For your security, all transactions on this site are protected with Secure Sockets Layer encryption. By clicking “Ship My CD”, I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as “GRANTSEARCHASST”. For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Administrator

• Ka
      11th of Feb, 2009
    Grand Search Resource Center - no cd or confirmation email
    Karen Hatfield
    Michigan
    hatfield@att.net

On 01/29/09 I ordered a Grant writing CD on line from grantsearch.securemediabox.com, for $1.95. I have not received the CD, but have been charged the $1.95 for S&H. Then on 02/11/09 I was charged $69.95 by the same company in Minnesota. I called to find out what I had been charged for. The girl said I agreed to pay that EVERY MONTH. Since I have not received the CD or any information, and did not read anything about this charge when I ordered the CD I feel I have been cheated. I am retired and on disability and would never have agreed to this charge.

Is there any way for me to get my money back? Can this complaint help someone else who is just looking for information on grants? I would appreciate any information on this matter.

Thank you...Karen

• De
      8th of Mar, 2009
    Debra Price
    Michigan

My husband and I ordered, for a mere $1.14, a cd for information on government grants. We were told that we'd get a confirmation email and never did. I just checked my credit card statement online and found unauthorized charges from MyGrantSite.net. I want this to be stopped before someone really gets scammed. Especially in these hard times, it's pretty bad for idiots like this to take advantage of people.

• Mo
      13th of Apr, 2009
    new resource center
    Long Beach
    California

I cant use my user I.d or the password that was given to me and I haven't received any cd at all. Also, I notice a charge of 59.90 on my checking account. Someone needs to sue this company for fraud and get our money back.