The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

grant reserch guide / Want them to refund my account for the money took out

1 185 towncourt lnAmherst, VA, United States
Contact information:
Phone: 434-221-0182

I seen where u could get goverment grants and to receive the information.I told the lady if i could put this money in the account for the membership i would.April 4 2009 i called my bank and they said my account is negative 120.49 and i want to know why.I think its not rite just to go into somebody's account and withdraw money that is not there and i didn't give anybody permission to take the money.So is there any way i can get resovled in a timely manner i would really like this off my account

Post your comment