Grant Research.com / wrongly charge and agent of grant very rude to me

1105 FORT CLARKE BLVD APT 216GAINESVILLE, United States Review updated:
Call and cancel my accout . My account was charge twice to my bank. I call and inform the agent what had happen to my account . the agent Tad was very rude and talking to me as if I was a child. I don't appreciate that type of behavior . I will never again want anything from this website.

Comments

Zu
  20th of Oct, 2008
I also have been charged TWICE $49.50 EVEN on the same date!!! without my authorization. they DO NOT answer the phones...it is a SCAM!!!
El
  20th of Oct, 2008
I too have found it impossible to cancel my account! They as you say do not answer their phones! I have had to ask my bank to stop any withdrawals from my account ! At a cost of 35.00 dollars! They, grant research.com are the total package when it comes to scams!
Sa
  1st of Nov, 2008
my account was charged twice without my consent, and they do not answer their phones...i will be contacting the better business bureau...
Dear Sharon,

We offer our apologies to Sharon. Please call us on (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) or online as outlined and we will assist you to our best.

Dear Elpidio,

We were not able to find your records. Please call (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) to confirm your cancellation and to avoid any further charges.

Elpidio please make sure that you’re calling at right working hours.

Dear Sandra,

As for the charges when ordering the free CD, you have also signed up for a 7-Day Free Trial to the Grant Search Center membership site, which can help you get Government & Private grants using the tools and strategies inside. After the 7-Day Free Trial period, you continue to enjoy full membership at an affordable $59.95 per month billed automatically to your credit card if you do not cancel. You also agreed to the 14 day bonus trial to Paid Surveys Database for $17.67 a month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel.

We do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, and on the thank you page after placing your order. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Rest assured, this free trial offer can be cancelled at anytime during the trial periods or anytime thereafter by simply calling (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) or online as outlined. You can also cancel by going to www.grantsc.com

If you still have any concerns or question please call us at 866-528-6550 or you can email us at support@grantsc.com

Li
  14th of Nov, 2008
I just rec'vd a sales call and the person told me it was a $2.95 charge for postage only. They would then send me a cd set fro research and grant writing instruction. I said what then? will I be charged further? She assured me, No. She said I would go to a 3rd party to run my postage charge through to protect me and them from fraud. I was not comfortable with this either, not knowing the 3rd party. I declined and went to this website to check it out and glad that I did. It seems that many others have been deceived and billed unauthorized amounts. BEWARE.
Ro
  28th of Jan, 2009

Grant Research.com - took moey no product
Grant Research.com
Zephyrhills
Florida

Extra money was taken out of my debit account with out an agreement.I never received the product in the mail.I agreed on just paying the shipping charge of $2.95 and not $49.50.I want my money back!
Ba
  14th of Aug, 2009
I agreed to the $2.95 charge on my credit card from a phone solicitation ( against my better judgment). Two days after the phone call I went to the website and saw the scam reports. I then called my cc company and told them to cancel any future charges from this company. They informed me that the only way to prevent charges other than the $2.95 that had already been charged, was to get a new card number. I called the cancellation number from the grant company and Chris said" that he couldn't find my information" He also said that I would be receiving a confirmation e-mail in about 3 hours. When I checked 10 hours later no such email. I also asked if the weekend counted as part of the 7 days and Chris said yes but that the office is not opened on weekends. Next time I'll follow my gut.