grant my offer / Did not authorize this

CA, United States Review updated:
I did not authorize a 99.00 charge to my credit card for this company. or any other company. This charge needs to be reversed immediately!

PM_CHAUD@YAHOO.COM

Comments

Re
  24th of Nov, 2008
paid for cd which was $1.95 only. why was i billed $99.00 on my credit card two weeks later?
Mi
  1st of Dec, 2008
I WAS NOT INFORMED OF THIS CHARGE. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO RETURN THIS DISC AND GET THE CHARGE REVERSED! SEVERAL SITES ALSO STATE THAT AN ADDITIONAL $45 CHARGE IS DEDUCTED AFTER THE $99 CHARGE. NOTHING AT ALL WAS LISTED ANYWHERE ABOUT THESE CHARGES.
Le
  15th of Dec, 2008
I to was bilked out of $99. so i called and demanded my money put back in my account, the girl said it would take seven days for this to happen, then they took another $49.95 out of my credit card account. I then closed my account and am instructing my bank to persue them as this is credit card fraud.
Rw
  27th of Jan, 2009
MY NAME IS JOHN WHITE, I WAS ALSO CHARGED THE 99 DOLLARS THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE, NEED MY MONEY BACK, MY E-MAIL IS RWHITJ5@AOL.COM
Ga
  21st of Feb, 2009
I fell into this also. Now I will find out if I can get my money back on Monday as today is Saturday amd past the time that I could get a live person to speak to. The other one is Grant Express.com that was $74.95 with no notice of extra fees only in small print. The Free Grant Express will not refund my money. I hope these people do, but I doubt it.
Du
  23rd of Feb, 2009
Yep I got taken by these thieves too "very hard for a Phd to say this" I thought I did my research but common thieves are all around us these days. You would think our wonderful government would stop this kind of theft but they dont care until it interrupts their income. I choose not to sell out to big companies or anyone that wants to make huge profits off the working mans back. I too work hard for my money and hope this SCAM is shut down soon.