grant money tree / have not been able to go into program since 1st night. or been able to reach from 1/20/2010 to 2/11/2010. made contact on 2/12/2010 finally.

1 Roanoke, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 914/615/1743

they were suppose to help you with tools to find government grants of all kinds and help you apply for them. hud homes, education, etc. they were not reachable. the phone number [protected] and [protected]

Comments

• Re
      26th of Feb, 2010

I wound up signing up with Grant Money Tree a few days ago. Part of the problem I had was partly my falt I did see the part about the $57.61 Monthly Fee. I contacted them. I canceled my account. but all they would refund me was $40 when I talked to them a couple of days ago. They stated they would have someone contact me concerning if they would do better then that. Needless to say I heard nothing. I called the first Number a few minutes ago the line was busy I Called the second number I found on this site, Made No progress so I excepted the $40. cut my losses as it were. I will offer this advise and this experence proves what I am going to say. I have heard from several reliable sorces that almost every site concering seeking Grants are Scams!

• Co
      3rd of Mar, 2010
    grant money tree - bank charges
    grant money tree

I signed up to this site a few weeks ago for a one off payment of £1.87 they then took £38 pounds out my account tried to cancel but got nowhere now they have taken £40 from my account today and my bank say they cannot cancel this as i set up the transaction online how can i get my money back

• U1
      4th of Mar, 2010

I had the same situation as ReveredDirk because there wasn't any indication of monthly fees noted on their website. I am furious and didn't accept the $40.00. Instead, I contacted the refund dept. and informed them of the situaton. I am waiting for a response in regards to a full refund. "Customer service" informed me of processing fees and start up fees, in which should have been noted in the disclosure. I will be contacting the BBB about this company if things aren't handled to my pleasing. Thank you bombshell54 for providing me with the numbers because it wasn't showing up on my credit card. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

• Ca
      30th of May, 2010

My bank contacted me wanting to know why my account was in the negative. NOT KNOWING WHAT THIS COM PANY WAS I CALL THEM. This company wouldnt not cancel my account without give them my account info when i refused the employee just simply hung up on me. I had to go to my bank close out my accounts and then reopen all new ones. My bank (Chase bank) was wonderful and very understand. Whatever this so call company is please do not give them any of your info