Grant Masters Online / scam!

1 Whittier, CA, United States Review updated:

I recently subscribed to Grant Masters Online and soon after I received an email from Blazing Keywords confirming my subscription. I had never heard of this website so I deleted the message thinking it was junk mail. Then when I was trying to unsubscribe to Grant Masters Online I noticed in the terms and cond. that I had also subscribed to Blazing Keywords when I signed up with them! So not only do I have to try to unsuscribe to Grant Masters but also Blazing Keyword and both are telling me I cannot cancel til the next day!

Comments

• Ew
      11th of May, 2009
    Grant Masters Online - Fraud on banking system
    Illinois

I signed up on the 11th of May, to recieve a free grant listing and CD. The cost was $2.87 S&H and a 14 day trial. They said that if I liked the product after the 14 days and did not cancel they would charge me $77.82 each month to recieve these listings. Before I could even get home, my husband calls to tell me that they have already charged me for the product that I signed up for less than 4 hours ago.

• Pa
      13th of May, 2009

Grant Masters did the same to me 2.87 on 5/8/09 then 77.82 on 5/12/09 . A local rep called me last week to ask what kind of Grant I wanted to apply for and I told her I was not interested to cancel me. I look up my bank statement and there it was a charge yesterday for the 77.82
    Thankfully on my bank statement was a phone number next to the 77.82 charge. I had to talk to someone over in India but they said I would recieve a refund. The two numbers linked to Grant Masters are
    USA 877 208 5947 $2.87
    India 866 200 5473 $77.82
    I urge you to call and get your money back

21st of May, 2009

Was on a web site requested information relateing to this company, next thing is about aweek laer credit card got billed $39.84 twice for a 14 day trial ( was supposed to be free) and for the next month's use billed in advance . I never recieved any conformation order from this comapny to even try out the product so when I called 1-866-200-5473 to find out who A 1 Marketing was because they charged me $39.84 twice the person gave me my user name and passwaord and suggested I try it out and not cancel . Called 1-888-246-9734 and got a confirmation cancelation number, now we wait to see if I get a refund . I willl post here again if and when I get my CASHOLA back . If they are a reputable company and refund my money I don't want to trash them. BUT IF NOT !! Look out .
    Just Joe

Power of Ten Marketing

• Ju
      22nd of May, 2009

this is nothing but a rip off, they charge you $2.79 on line and then $77.21 from your checking account without even asking for the bank account. They should be thrown out of the internet for been illegitimate business.
    I want my money back on my account, you are nothing but a bunch of thieves making money off other peoples problems!

• Ho
      26th of May, 2009

I keep trying the number that I was told would take me to the site and I always get "the lines are busy, call back later". I never even received the cd and wrote to them within the hour saying that I changed my mind and did not want this product. Now I'm being charged the monthly fee? What a crock! I guess I shall send in a complaint to the B.B.B., too to see if I can get my money back. People, please beware of this scam!

• Co
      27th of May, 2009

Wow... When the going gets tough the scammers crawl out from the woodworks.

My wife signed up for Blazing Keywords. 2 days later we tried to cancel but were ignored. Finally after multiple attempts they acknowledged our cancellation however they waited until it was past the 7 day free trial period (convenient for them). After being robbed of the unauthorized monthly $72.21 the following week we filed complaints with the Attorney Generals office (also a waste of more time). After 3 weeks we received a refund of $72.21.
    To our amazement we found additional charges being consumed from our bank account and spent another day trying to figure out what the heck was going on... We have now learned that somehow the signup for Blazing Keywords also triggered other sign ups that we did not authorize and these have a $38.84 + $1.17 international transaction fee attached for "Grant Masters Online". Note - We have never heard of and did not authorize any such transactions!!!

These scammers are based in and around the State of Utah and more information on these fraudulent businesses will be posted in the next 48 hours.

EVERYONE BEWARE - Your bank (at least ours B of A) will do nothing but open a 90 day transaction dispute - even when they know fraud will occurr, their policy is to let the mess develop then spend 4 times the resources to try to correct the issue. No wonder they are begging for Gov't bailout money (Our Money).

• Ta
      27th of May, 2009

Blazingkeywords signup page is attached - tell me this - where does it ask for confirmation of also signing up for grantmastersonline llc or any other affiliate programs??? that's right - it doesn't

• Cf
      27th of May, 2009

I signed up for grant masters online and didnt realize at that time that I was also signing up for blazing keywords until I was thoroughly reading the terms and cond. and saw after reading like 4 pages that I was also signed up for Blazing Keywords. The Number to cancel blazing keywords is 888-248-9285. To cancel grant masters online I called 877-208-6571. I had to wait a day to cancel but after that I had no problem cancelling and so far no charges to my account other than the shipping charge for the trial period. But ever since I signed up I get like 100 emails a day for advertisement and also phone calls all day long from telemarketing! That's the last time I sign up for something online!

• Te
      28th of May, 2009

Okay guys, I signed up for this yesterday. I went through Blazing Keywords and paid the 1.97 for shipping. Of course I read more into in later and found out that in the Terms and Conditions, it tells you that you are also authorizing a free trial with Grant Masters Online (I'm assuming if you sign up for Grant Masters you get a free trial of Blazing Keywords) These companies are obviously one in the same. I tried to cancel yesterday, but they said to call back today. This is what I did not five minutes ago. I called 888-247-2155 to cancel Blazing Keywords first (I made sure I pulled up their terms and conditions to make sure I was canceling everything). I spoke with a woman who was very polite and very quick about it. She gave me a confirmation number and also sent me an email confirming that my account was cancelled. She gave me a number (without my asking) to cancel Grant Masters Online which I thought was fantastic of her. You can reach them at 1-888-246-9734. The guy I spoke to on that line was short but not mean. I also got a confirmation number from him. I will keep checking my bank account to confirm no charges are being made, but I hope this helps those of you out there that may have fallen into the same trap. I was in a state of panic yesterday when I realized what I did, but I'm a little more at ease now that I have that taken care of. I know that a lot of people have chosen to cancel their credit cards, but I didn't want the hassel, so we'll see how it all pans out. I'll update in a week or so. Good luck to you guys out there.

• Le
      29th of May, 2009

I had all the same problems as everyone else. There is also a company called A1 MEMBER seems to be the one responsible for sending out your bank acct info to these other companies. I also was never aware of any of these "other' charges from these "other' companies. I did however get my monies refunded from blazing keywords & Grant Masters online. I also canceled my credit card so no further charges were added to my bank acct. I severly suggest to anyone who has went thru this to cancel your credit card immedietly as there is no telling where else this A1 MEMBERS will send your acct info to. Man, have I learned my lesson the hard way. I will never again give my card number to anyone online for a so called work at home project. Be consistent & firm with these people & hopefully you will see all your money refunded. Good luck to all. A1 MEMBER phone # is 866- 200- 5473. The guy I spoke to was very polite but would not let me speak to his supervisor, , , hmmm

• On
      29th of May, 2009

Well guys. I too was a victim (A VICTIM) of the BlazingKeywords and GrantMasters. I dumb as I was thought I could make money from Google (a reputable company). Then when I read that they were to charge me a monthly fee for $71.95, I cancelled. Canceled that very day about ten minutes after I signed up. In my email I told them not to charge anything on my card. Yet within a week, I got charged for $38.95 from GrantMasters. I am glad I kept that email because the same cancelation letter from Blazing Keywords was identical Grant Masters on Line. When I tried to call the first time, the rep (a guy from a foriegn country) said they were having technical difficulties. Then when I called back, a girl told me what the charge was from. She could not explain what the charge was except that I signed up for it. I told her that I am getting a lawyer and sue her sitting down place and every body else. She would not send me an email stating that I would get a refund. So if you are looking for a refund? Just keep looking.

1st of Jun, 2009

I have no idea why they are taking money from me. Today i checked my acount balance and realized that they had swiped it clean. They said it was for some membership program but i don't remember registering for it . I don't know what type of scam they are tring to pull on me but i wont my money back ASAP!

2nd of Jun, 2009
    Grant Masters Online - fraudulant charge
    grant masters online
    Colorado

Grant Masters Online
    support@grantmastersonline.com
    phone # 1 888 246 9734
    51 west center street # 621 orem, ut, 84057

Here is the info for grant masters online if anyone needs it. They are tied into blazingkeywords.com, when you sign up for one you sign up for both and they both charge.

• De
      2nd of Jun, 2009

cant trust anyone anymore, huh, , thanks for the number saves me some foot work...

7th of Jun, 2009

Grant Masters Online and Blazing Keywords are the same company, the contact us page on both sites ahs the same address: 51 west center street #621 orem utah 84057

grantspring.com has the same address.

The website below are probably all owned by the same scammers:

Found 121 domains hosted on the same web server as grantmastersonline.com (209.90.118.16).

24hournursehotline.com

mystimulusgrant.com

mystimulusonline.com

paid2shopnetwork.com

powersellersguide.com

pro-goog-support.com

productresourcenetwork.com

youreasyfundingtechnique.com

youreasyfundingweb.com

yourprogramrewards.com

7th of Jun, 2009

Looks like these are all connected: Easy Google Profit - Google Treasure Chest is connected to grantspring.com and also to blazingkeywords.com who are still scamming people under the name asy Google Profits aka Easy Google Cash, latest version is google revolution www.googlerevolution.com

See here: https://www.blazingkeywords.com/index.php/Default/Contact.html
    and here: http://www.grantspring.com/index.php/Default/Contact.html

same contact info : 51 west center street #621 orem utah 84057

All these sites are connected as they have the same security certificate:

www.securehostingcertificate.com, securehostingcertificate.com, www.securehostingcertificate.com, www.productresourcenetwork.com, www.fundingstimulus.com, www.mystimulusonline.com, www.mystimulusgrant.com, www.stimulusfunding4me.com, www.grantstimulusnet.com, www.resourcenetexpress.com, www.benefit-today.com, www.myrewarder.com, www.funding-club.com, www.reward-me.com, www.a-1member.com, www.grant-pro.com, www.myrewardstore.com, www.powersellersguide.com, www.9membersupport.com, www.accessmemberarea.com, www.billingmembersupport.com, www.loginformembership.com, www.memberareabilling.com, www.memberbillingarea.com, www.membertoursupport.com, www.support-for-you.com, www.supportmembership.com, www.virtualmemberbilling.com, www.onlinememberareasupport.com, www.career-fly.com, www.blazingkeywords.com, www.myresource365.com, www.myproducts247.com, www.productresourcelink.com, www.productresourceclub.com, www.treasurechestnet.com, www.proproductresource.com, www.guideofproducts.com, www.keywordmaniapro.com, www.guideofkeywordspro.com, www.blazingwordsnet.com, www.keywordguidesite.com, www.mykeywordsnow.com, www.myblazingkeys.com, www.supportmembershipclub.com, www.supportkeywordsite.com usbgrants.com financialcrisisgrant.com

BBB also has a file on them with a rating of F:

Name: Benefit Member Pro/Member Reward Center
    Principal: Derek, Supervisor
    Customer Contact: Derek, Supervisor - (866) 549-0243
    Email Address:
    File Open Date: June 2008
    TOB Classification: Government Grant Services, Financial Aid Organizations, Internet Service Providers, Online Salesmen, Scientifically Unproven Health & Medical Product Providers
    BBB Accreditation: Benefit Member Pro/Member Reward Center is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Mem2day
    EZGrants.com
    Member Reward Network
    Reward Me More
    Financial Crisis Grant

Now securecartcenter.com is still running ads on the CPA networks for Easy Google Profits aka Easy Google Cash aka Google Treasure Chest Kit

Two of the ad networks running the ads are :

leadexpose.com

Lidango Support

Email: support@lidango.com

Lidango Accounting

Email: accounting@lidango.com

Here are just two of many of their affiliates running the ads for them using fake blogs:

David Martin

tehfincheh@gmail.com
    owner of: www.googlepayday.info

• Ca
      7th of Jun, 2009

I wish I had seen this site first, now I am getting screwed like others. What if you cancel from A1 and grant masters and blazingkeywords? Will they just pass it on to others to use? Short of cancelling the card, what can I do?

Thanks,

D James

7th of Jun, 2009

Watch this short video - it tells you how to get your money back from the scammers:

Getting your money back from Scammers:

10th of Jun, 2009

I signed up for a 1 week trial program and much to my suprise I was charged again on jun 9 for having two programs. I cancelled all on june 1 and got a code of 0609098936040. I was told all was cancelled and on june 9 I called and found out there were two accounts. I was given code rr609. I was charged a fee of 35 to my bank account. as I have a disabled daughter at home I have to watch my money closely and can not afford this fee. I thought this was a secure site and I would like this error corrected by google. on june 9 I received a cancel code of 4246415

• Tr
      11th of Jun, 2009

I called after seeing the charges on my credit card. The customer support is in India. The guy was nice and cancelled my membership, then gave me a confirmation number. For the refund, I had to email support@blazingkeywords.com and support@grantmastersonline.com with the refund request number. I am watching the account to see when they refund my money.