Grant Master Network / Loan or grant money

1 828 pine hill ave 19115Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-518-7665

I was trying to get a loan from other banks, all denied my application. I made a few mistakes on my credit, bills, etc. I was looking for a loan for 13.000, to pay off my mistakes. Everything just caught up with me. I made mistakes, and also put my only son through college, LA SALLE in Philadelphia.I told the loan company's they could take my payments out of my account. I am really depressed and angry for my mistakes. My credit is not so good, the say. All i wanted to do is fix the problem. Someone told me about Grant master network. My hopes were so high! I should know better, but a friend told me he was able to get grant money. I guess only certain people need to apply ! I never heard back from them, except to join a membership, and get a CD for $1.99. Dumb, dumb. I'm back to trying to get a loan from a company that will give me a loan. Anyone you know, please advise them to SEARCH the company first !!! Now all i have to do is cancel my CD, and membership order!

Wish me luck!

Ro

Comments

• Ry
      28th of May, 2008

I was able to locate Mary's "Rosie" account and see that she used the free trial offer and also cancelled within the trial period. And was only charged for the S/H. I do not think that Mary was able to fully utilize the information on Grants that is in our Grant Resource Center in the four days that she had her account. But after reading her complaint I am left wondering what her complaint about Grant Master really is?

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,