Grant Master / Rip off!

1 2620 S.Maryland Parkway#969Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-546-2919

I was told this was an easy and simple way to get a government grant {that you never have to pay back} with a 10 day free trial. BULL there is nothing simple about it and when you try to cancel it you can't get to anyone they seem to not be around I canceled my membership on line and the very next week they took 49.95 out of my checking account This is a rip off and i know i should have known better vut i figured it was the government, so it should be honest but boy was i wrong. How do I get my money back from these people. There should be a stop put to this type of scam.

Comments

• Pu
      4th of Jan, 2008
    Grant Master - put into loan companies
    www.YourGrantMaster.com

They offered a free CD on Government grants. I paid $ 1.99 for shipping. They then enrolled me into 'www.FastSBALoan.com', 'www.NetworkAgenda.com', and 'everydayleagaforms.com' as a registered member. They have my phone number and credit card information. As far as I am concerned this is FRAUD on their part as I DID NOT, AND DO NOT WANT ANY PART OF THEM. All I was seeking was on how to apply for a government grant and NOTHING ELSE. If any charges appear on my bank statement asa result of this how can I SUE THEM and terminate their business practice altogether?

• Kr
      10th of Jan, 2008

I did the same thing. All I wanted to do was get info on Gov-Grants and they gave all my info to four other sites. After I tried to visit those sites and was not able to.

• Ji
      19th of Jan, 2008

I AM TRULY TICKED OFF THEY BILLED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT BEING AUTHORIZED TO DO SO.

• Cr
      19th of Jan, 2008

You shouldn't give your credit card number to people offering FREE stuff.

oops.

• Yo

A purchase IS AN AUTHORIZATION to bill

• Yo

good luck terminating

• Te
      24th of Jan, 2008
    Grant Master - Charging my credit card!
    2620 S. Maryland Parkway
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-800-546-2919
    www.GrantResourceCenter.com

I tried a look at the $1.99 version of Grant Master. And apparently somewhere in the small print, it said that if I don't call within 7 days to cancel, they would continue to bill me for Grant Master, which is not $1.99. It is $35.95, then $7.95 for some sort of support line and then $9.95 for another support line. And to top it all off these charges are not just a one time thing but every month. Because I called and cancel everything, (you also have to call and cancel each charge separately) and the very next month there they were again. When I called, they told me that the charges were there 2 days before I canceled so they couldn't refund my money.

This is one of the biggest rip-offs I have ever seen. The Grant Master was so complicated, I don't think anyone could ever figure out how to apply for a grant. I couldn't even figure out how to find a grant that I could apply for. So please don't fall for this one, I was looking for free money and ended up spending almost $150.00 dollars for NOTHING.

• Pa
      30th of Jan, 2008

I just got scammed today. A charge for $1.98 just appeared on my bank account. I called and was told they'd cancel what I ordered. I told them I did not order anything. They kept telling me I ordered the grant writing CD and wanted to know why I wanted to cancel. I asked to speak with a supervisor - 1st time I was disconnected. I called back and was then put on hold forever. They promised they'd cancel my order, even gave me a cancel number. But, said they couldn't refund the $1.98. I'm calling my bank now to challenge this and to have my debit card changed. Note: when I asked what email address was used when the order was placed, 1st they asked me repeatedly what email I use - I refuse to give it to them and insisted they tell me what they have on file - they finally gave me one AND IT WAS NOT my email address.

• Ka
      31st of Jan, 2008

i did not sign up for this outfit and i want a refund that was taken out on 1/10/08 of $33.87

• Ta
      8th of Feb, 2008

I am glad I am not alone because they have robbed me too!

17th of Feb, 2008

The same thing happened to me. Thanks for the suggestion of going to the bank. I hope we can put a stop to this Rip Off.

• Ry
      11th of Mar, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Cl
      9th of Apr, 2008

The same thing happened to me 4-8-08 they said i couldn't get my first months money back, but they would cancel the rest and i could use the're cd for until 5-8-08. What good is it you can't get anywhere to apply for the grant your looking for. BIG RIP OFF! Just try to put your code in and that won't work either.

• Dg
      19th of Apr, 2008

You say that your company does not want anyone to pay for a service that they do not wish, however, your company makes it clear that it will bill the customer after x amount of days. What you make difficult is the cancellation process. There is no telephone number. There is no contact person. There is no email address. It has taken me almost a year of searching to even find this website. I found it through the complaints of others. I have even tried to close the bank account. Since I have no way of canceling Grant Master, my bank account is still getting charged. Now, my over draft fees are up to $250. I now need a grant to help defray the penalties. I am spending money on a product or service that I cannot use. I have not benefitted from this experience. All I have learned is that I have wasted a lot of money and time.

• St
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I bought the Grant Master system - all I saw was it said it was free - you pay for just the shipping. Then a week later a charge of $39.95 was taken out of my account? That isn't free. Another thing - you do a search on Yahoo - you see nothing about Grant master being a scam - you do a Google search and there are plenty of pages that say it is a scam - what is the deal with that???

• Ra
      15th of May, 2008

I did not no about free disability grants for the handicap people, I feel that some people should find only unempoyment grants to help out, dose any one know how .. Randy Bacon from Tigard, OR

• Je
      17th of May, 2008
    Grant Master - Took money out of my account!
    949 jimbo freeman rd.
    Ruston
    Louisiana
    Phone: 318 547 5358
    www.yourgrantmaster.com

They were supposed to take a 1.99 but then they took an additional 39.95 out of my bank account and Ive tried going back on the website to find out why they took this money and it does not let me back on. I want to know what I can do about this and what I can do to make sure they do not take anymore money out of my account!!!

17th of May, 2008

I was not only charged $1.99 for the CD but they took $39.95 a month from my checking account.

What a scam!

I called the company and they said they would reverse the charges but of course they still haven't deposited the money in my account.

I'm calling again on Monday with the confirmation # they gave me.

Don't do this thinking you'll learn some secret way to get some cash, it will only end up costing you money.

• Ry
      19th of May, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Easgrant1". For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Mi
      15th of Jun, 2008

Ryan -

If this company was up and up it would have changed it's marketing by now, knowing that it is misleading to the public, it continues to present its product for sale in this misleading manor, which suggests that they knew all along the scam they were promoting to the public. I never received my cd either and if you don't have an original cd you can't use the program.

Shame on you. Would you do this to your mother? Your grandmother? Your wife? Do you really consider this the right way to make your living?

What morals do you have (or not have). Surely your parents taught you better than to take advantage of others - why do you choose this misguided path - just to make money? It's ill gotten and will only bring you and everyone affiliated with you bad Karma.

The thing about bad Karma - the sooner you clean it up the better.

Look deep into your own soul where all our answers are truly to be found - is this the way you want to be remembered in life?

Choose to make a better difference - choose to turn back to something better so you don't need to look over your shoulder each minute to see if it's someone you wronged.

I guess all I can do at this point is send you healing prayers to help you, for whatever you need to heal, so that you can turn back to a better life of integrity, if not for yourself, then for your children.

We are all part of the Oneness - when you harm one you harm us all.

2.29 original cost for CD never received (which nulls any contract)
    39.95 "Google money profit" charge
    7.95 "GrantSearch NV" charge
    9.95 "NW-AG.COM" charge
    total 60.14

Ryan - I'm still waiting to see a refund hit my bank account.
    and your wskc.org website isn't working! Forget sending the CD