Grant Master / I am taking back complaint made a few months ago

1 2620 S.MAYLAND PARKWAY; STE.969Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-546-2919 or 1800-609-0689

Earlier, I put in a complaint about this company.I'm writing to take it back. A lady named Laura called me 10-09-08 and told me they don't deal with the people anymore that charges people's bank cards or credit card. I don't know how true it is what she told me but I did get the unauthorized charge returned to me. She told me they haven't dealt with the other company in about 6 months now. But I will continue to keep an eye on my credit card statements. The charges was reversed but I will not do this again/go through this company. I have a hard time trusting and can't tell if anyone is telling me the truth because, I've been a victim of ID theft before. I DO TAKE BACK THE COMPLAINT I MADE AGAINST GRANT MASTER. You can contact Laura at [protected] Ext.108 for futher assistance/information. The company that was doing the unauthorized charges is called, "REWARD ME MORE". RAVEN MEDIA, AS OF 6MONTHS, NO LONGER HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM.

Re

Comments

• Di
      10th of Feb, 2008

I signed up to receive a free CD on how to find Government Grants and was told my card would be charged a shipping fee only. Then I checked my bank statement and was SHOCKED to see that they had deducted $39.99 from my account!! Never once was it mentioned anywhere on the web-site that they were going to do that!!

• Ka
      8th of Mar, 2008
    Grant Master - Unauthorized billing!
    Trenton
    Missouri
    www.grantmaster.com

Got online to pay my credit card bill... Guess what I found a $39.95 receipt that was paid to bsm grant search... Went to their web site to check out why... I did order their 1.97 cd a month ago and I did get it... but guess what I didn't read their agreement very carefully really I can't remember reading it at all... but it does say I have to cancel it or they will take 39.95... i need even opened up that cd and sure don't want whatever service they are offering...

11th of Mar, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.
    Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 14-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 25 day and 30 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.
    Terms and Conditions
    Revised as of 07/13/06
    Bonus Material Terms and Termination.
    By purchasing this product, you agree to adhere to the termination agreement as outlined on the order page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email, which is that you, the buyer, are not entitled to a refund of the upfront cost of any shipping and handling that may or may not have been charged to you for delivery of said product. Furthermore, any free trials that may or may not be offered with this product are only free during the said allotted time of the free trial period as outlined within the product sales page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email. If you have not cancelled the free bonus within the free trial period (if offered on product purchasing), you are agreeing to purchase the bonus material and/or service at a monthly reoccurring cost. This can be cancelled at anytime simply by calling the customer service number provided in the confirmation email and stating your desire to cancel said bonus material. However, in order to not be charged any future reoccurring cost, please give ample time (2 business days) to be cancelled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account (this does not apply during any trial period). Not cancelling trial programs constitutes authorization, by you, the buyer, for any charges (as outlined) for the associated bonus service until your request to cancel has been received by our customer service staff. By not cancelling the bonus program during the trial period or prior to two days before a scheduled billing cycle, you agree that any reoccurring charges billed to you will be non-refundable.

• Ad
      14th of Apr, 2008
    Grant Master - Charges on card!
    5412 Mohawk CT
    The Colony
    Texas
    Phone: 469-374-1636

I receive an email about a job offer from Pepsi. The email stated I needed to go to this website to answer questions to apply for a position. The website I would be charge 1.99 and then 1.00 two separate charges. Please see list of charges below. There is no number to get in touch with this company. How can I contact them to cancel this mess. 03-29-08 BSM/SBA EXPRESS LAS VEGAS NV auth# 909650 POS 0401 2339 909650 BSM/SBA EXPRESS LAS VEGAS NV $30.00, 03-26-08 BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST LAS VEGAS NV auth# 858316 39.95.

POS 0331 0106 858316 BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST LAS VEGAS NV $30.00

03-18-08 BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST LAS VEGAS NV auth# 726646 1.99

03-18-08 BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST LAS VEGAS NV auth# 724493 1.00

Thank you!
    Have an incredible day!!!

14th of Apr, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GRANTSEARCHASST". For questions, call 866-396-5694.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

• Ca
      18th of Apr, 2008

I SENT FOR MY FREE CD ON GOVERMENT GRANTS. ONLY WAS TO PAY 1.97 SHIPPING FEE. tHE NEXT WEEK THEY TOOK &39.95 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. THERE WAS NO M ENTION OF THIS CHARGE ANYWHERE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. I CANCEL MY EMEMBERSHIP.

• Ad
      23rd of Apr, 2008
    Grant Master - Fraudulent Website
    Grant Master.com

I order this program in hopes of finding a grant for first time homebuyers. No!!! this program has you going in circles with misleading information. Then once you cancel the program they continue to deduct money out of your account claiming there are other components/programs that were ordered with the ential program.

I see scam scam scam all over this product! Do not order the Grant Master Program.

Buyer Beware!!

23rd of Apr, 2008

• Cb
      5th of May, 2008
    Grant Master - Disclaimer is Bunk

While reading thru the complaints about GrantMaster (also under Grant Master with a space) I noticed unfortunately, people are still being ripped off by these people. What I also noticed was many responses made by Ryan R (apparently with Raven Media) and he prints in his response their privacy policy and disclaimer. His says it is stated plainly that by accepting this, you'll also be getting "free" trial periods for other services. Well, that may be so but if these companies are so above board and honest about their dealings, why is it then that every single charge (6 all together) made to my bank account was done with a different company name? I would assume a reputable company would use their real name for each and every charge. So far I've found these companies:
    RewardMeMore
    NetworkAgenda
    BSM/SBA Express
    BSM Grant Search
    Grant Search Assistant
    GrantMasterCD
    There are probably more. No matter how Ryan R tries to explain it away, this group is a bunch of theives and should be driven out of business!!!

6th of May, 2008

The reason that the charges show under the name of the program is really basic. They show under the program name because that is the service that you are paying for and it is easier to track for both you and our company. The reason you are given trial offers to our membership program and other programs is so you have a chance to see the value of the service that we offer. The main membership is to our members page - here is where you will find all of the specifics on how to be successful with the program. The fast action bonuses are to give you a chance to try our other services at a reduce rate because you are already a member of another of our programs. Our programs do not have six membership charges related to one purchase. You receive access to the main membership related to the program you purchased and two fast action bonus memberships. You mentioned RewardsMeMore, this is not our company. If you are getting charged by RewardsMeMore then you would have had to sign up with them separately.

To address your concerns with the number of complaints our company has online. We sell between 15, 000 and 25, 000 programs a week and we have been in business for 7 years. Now the fact that we only have a under three hundred complaints on online complaint boards, if you do the math that is pretty good. And yes a few hundred complaints, though good for the number of customers we have, is still a few hundred more than we would like. That is why we locate these complaints and attempt to resolve them with our customers. We leave our contact information for any other customers that read the complaint so that they can contact us to resolve their concerns. That is not the practice of the “scam company” that the complaint writers are describing.

Here is a description of the service that we proudly offer through Grant Master:

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants as well as Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ where you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. This program offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and/or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the membership fee is $9.95 a month. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

• Ms
      20th of May, 2008
    Grant Master - Bogus debits
    Kirkland
    Washington
    www.grantmaster.org

My debit card has been charged numerous times by Grant Master after I canceled. Now they are debiting it through this new company called Check BillWAUS. There is no information available on them... other than a Telecommunication Prepaid Phone service. I have canceled my card three times and each time they find the new card number... Well it only took me about six months to wake up and realize... duh! they have my account number, they don't need my card number alone. How they got the account number is a mystery... however I think it must be through the transactions. I have now canceled that account and opened a new one. It seems there is nothing else to do to stop this... apparently they are above the law. I see from this message board they have targeted a lot of people. My advice is to cancel your accounts, not just your card and open a new account. I got into this mess via a site called "The free lunch room". www.freelunchroom.com. Please avoid these sites like they are the plague.

20th of May, 2008

Grant Master is in no way associated with Check Bill WAUS.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Easgrant1". For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

15th of Jun, 2008

Shame on you. Would you do this to your mother? Your grandmother? Your wife? Do you really consider this the right way to make your living?

What morals do you have (or not have). Surely your parents taught you better than to take advantage of others - why do you choose this misguided path - just to make money? It's ill gotten and will only bring you and everyone affiliated with you bad Karma.

The thing about bad Karma - the sooner you clean it up the better.

Look deep into your own soul where all our answers are truly to be found - is this the way you want to be remembered in life?

Choose to make a better difference - choose to turn back to something better so you don't need to look over your shoulder each minute to see if it's someone you wronged.

I guess all I can do at this point is send you healing prayers to help you, for whatever you need to heal, so that you can turn back to a better life of integrity, if not for yourself, then for your children.

Ryan -

If your company was up and up it would have changed it's marketing by now, knowing that it is misleading to the public, it continues to present its product for sale in this misleading manor, which suggests that they knew all along the scam they were promoting to the public.

15th of Jun, 2008

If this company was up and up it would have changed it's marketing by now, knowing that it is misleading to the public, it continues to present its product for sale in this misleading manor, which suggests that they knew all along the scam they were promoting to the public. I never received my cd either and if you don't have an original cd you can't use the program.

We are all part of the Oneness - when you harm one you harm us all.

2.29 original cost for CD never received (which nulls any contract)
    39.95 "Google money profit" charge
    7.95 "GrantSearch NV" charge
    9.95 "NW-AG.COM" charge
    total 60.14

Ryan - I'm still waiting to see a refund hit my bank account.
    and your wskc.org website isn't working! Forget sending the CD

Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-479-0979
    www.grantresourcecenter.com

I too was told the CD was free and there was a 2.99 handling fee, so I thought o.k. I'll order it. I purchased it approx two weeks ago. It still hasn't been opened. Accidentally I checked my history on my card today and found there was 39.95 taken off my card that I hadn't approved. I was upset about it, so I found their Phone # and called. The guy on the other end proceeded to tell me that according to their terms I had agreed to cancel within 7 days and if I didn't then they would charge my card 39.95 every month until I canceled. Well for one thing there never was anything telling me any terms or conditions, or about them taking 39.95 every month, or even anything about ever having to cancel anything. He told me I hadn't canceled so they took 39.95 off my card. I told him they wouldn't get any more from me, to cancel me then and there. He let me know that I would not get my 39.95 back even if my CD hadn't been opened, or even if I sent it back. Oh! And by the way there was no FINE PRINT or terms or conditions to even read, it was a video I watched, that said nothing about these so called terms . I am one of these that always reads the fine print before I sign. You cant read what you cant see. I decided the phone call wasn't enough so I was going to go to their web site to complain some more. Once I looked up grant master I found all these others who had been scammed too. I cant even begin to think how long they have and still will be doing this to others, no telling how much they have made off so many innocent people. I hope they are stopped.

23rd of Jun, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

• Sh
      31st of Jul, 2008

I hope you are lucky enough to read this before you order instead of after you have numerous charges on your credit card. PLEASE DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS!!

I completely agree. This company is a scam. I work in the legal field, so I am one of those people who aggravate you because I read every tiny letter of the fine print in everything I read. I ordered the CD and the same thing has happened to me. There was ABSOLUTELY NO fine print ANYWHERE on ANY webpage that I was addressed to that warned me of these "trial" memberships, no matter how much the very thorough Mr. Ryan Riddle insists that the information is in plain sight 4 times before you complete your order. There is NO WAY I would have ever ordered this if there was. I spent 30 minutes yelling at a customer service representative about this. It took the lady 30 minutes to give me a web address that showed me a disclaimer about these charges. If it was REALLY there on every order page, it would not take someone 30 minutes to direct me to that web address.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LINKS TO GRANTS, OR INFORMATION ON WHERE TO FIND THEM!! Before ordering, I even caught on to the fact that this CD was application examples only, and that it did not contain any information regarding available grants themselves, but only to give examples of how to fill out sample State or Federal grant applications. ALSO, MOST OF THE INFORMATION YOU WILL FIND IS NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL PERSONS LOOKING FOR GRANTS, BUT RATHER BUSINESSES, INSTITUTIONS OR STATE AGENCIES WHO ARE LOOKING TO APPLY FOR SERIOUS GOVERNMENT MONEY. I figured that $2.29 was not much to pay to confirm that my grant applications were correct, so I went ahead and ordered since it appeared there would be no other charges (Yes, NO FINE PRINT ANYWHERE). After my order, I was directed to a webpage that actually HAD a disclaimer saying if you proceeded you would be charged because you had to to get a trial membership to enter, and then it was $xx.xx per month if you didn't cancel, blah blah. So... I DIDN'T go forward with that!!! I never entered any personal information and I closed out the web browser, which is what I would have done on the CD order page. How would I miss the fine print (because it wasn't there) about trial "memberships" on the CD order page if I can plainly see it (while almost hidden) on the next website and not go through with it?

If you do call to cancel, and they only give you one cancellation verification ASK THEM FOR THREE VERIFICATIONS. They will only cancel ONE charge if you don't specify. You will still continue to be charged for their "affiliate" charges. Also, if they say they can't cancel all three, INSIST!! THEY CAN DO THIS! They still would not refund my money, but at least I got 3 cancellation verifications. My bank automatically cancelled my credit card, so now how would I even get credited for all the charges they unlawfully took from me anyway?