Grant Master Deluxe Edition Aka Raven Media Or Grantmaster.com / SCAM! WATCH FOR THIS!!! Totally Unethical!

IL, United States Review updated:
SCAM! Same thing happened to me - but they had taken 2 monthly charges of $39.95 from my bank account before I had gotten around to going over my bank statements to discover it! You think you're getting a CD of grant info and 'you only have to pay $1.99 for this shipping and handling' and that's how they get access to your account. When I called to get it refunded, at first they only offered to reimburse part. I escalated the call to put it nicely and am to get all of it (waiting 3-5 business days to see if this really happens). The gal I talked to tried to make me believe it was all in the Terms and Conditions when I agreed to get the CD. I looked into it and there is NOTHING about a $39.95/month membership. And if I had gotten the CD and found out there was, I would have cancelled before they charged me! It is simply a group of people who don't have enough going for themselves to earn money - they are preying on people who are already needing funds (looking for grants). It's DISGUSTING!

Comments

Ry
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 866-370-7270 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.
Ch
  2nd of Mar, 2008
Dear Ryan,

When I go to work everyday, people are pleased with me. They are pleased with my work, and they never complain, and if the rare moment occurred and they did, I would make it right. Life is good because I do the right things.

You are bombarded daily with complaints and accusations of scam, but yet you defend, defend defend.

It must suck to be you, everyone thinks you lie.
Everyone knows you either lie or are so ignorant to what your own employer does, which I doubt.

If it is truly an honest mistake and we are all simply ###ed to not read the 4th TOS instead of only the first, then maybe you need to FIRE your webmaster, who is an obvious idiot to not be able to CLEARLY ALLOW THE GENERAL PUBLIC UNDERSTAND the web of deceit he has spun. If this many get duped, you are intentionally conning people.

Oh wait, your company is not in the United States, so you dont have to legally DO anything. If I were going to steal a lot of money, I would have my headquarters overseas, too.

The FTC (which in our country, matters) will hopefully shut your website down from access soon.

Sleep well, Ryan. I'm sure you really believe you help so many find grants. Mybe your own children will get as lucky as us, and meet up with a company like yours.
Sh
  4th of May, 2008
yes i total agree they are a rip off i ordered a cd from grant master for 1.99 they took 39.95 from my credit card plus other money a 1.00 also 7.96 and some other place called networkagenda.com from st.geoorge ut for what i do not know . all i can say they had better stop or there will be more trouble than what they want
Ca
  22nd of May, 2008
Yes, to prove your company is a scam, Mr. Ryan,

I would like to tell all about my nightmare.Your company owes me close to 450 dollars in bank fees.
I arrange to have 3 utilities, my rent, and other bills drafted from my account.My account is for my Federal Social Security
DISABILITY CHECK DEPOSIT.
I live and manage bills on a small income, as I am diabled from a car accident.
The only reason you gave me my money back is because drafting without prior concent from a persons Social Security Account is a FEDERAL OFFENSE.
You company took$39.99 and $9.99 for two months from my account!
After recieving those horrible notices from the bank in the mail, did I realize something was VERY WRONG!
I called your " company" from my banks office. And Raven Media ($ 39.99) and networkagenda $(9.99)
each refunded my money...but wait ...theres more!
Who gets to pay those insuffient draft fees?
The BIG fat rich banks? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Big Fat Scam artists like you, uh, for now its noooooooo...
So, the woman who has spinal injuries and lives on food stamps now has more credit problems cause shes just a civilian???

If anyone reads this who cares, then all must join for a lawsuit against this company...you ARE doing business out of Las Vegas,
and I have proof that is where my money was drafted from.If you are out of the country that still will not stop me from letting all know about your scam. Your rebuttal letter above, Mr.Ryan no last name...is VERY WEAK.
After my complaint, you had your webmaster change the verbage and look of your site...PEOPLE, ITS ADMITTING THE LAST SITE WAS MISLEADING...BUT HEY, I have a download and copy of your site that scammed me, you know...green background, not red??????
I WILL get my money from you, I cant be taken advantage of this way.
If you plan to work with me and my bank, just email me back here.Ill be happy to collect what you owe me. And the C.D. I recieved is useless...and that comes from any financial aide office
also.They warn students about scams like yours.
Catherine R.
I will put a last name after I win my case with you, since I am disabled and my personal life is personal to me.

All who read this, email me, please...lets put them out of business.
Ca
  28th of Oct, 2008
I am furious how dare they take money out of my account without my permission. I am receiving SSD and live on a limited income as it is, without crooks taking monies from me. I did not see nor understand that I was joining anything, just getting a free CD which only cost $2.95 postage and handling. I have called customer service today we will see if & when I receive my refund. I did ask if this was a real company and of course was told yes but I doubt it.
Carol