Grant Income / Request refund of 57.61

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I signed my daughter up to receive free information for potential grants for college. The charge was indicated as 1.95 and once received and agreed upon after a trail period, additional charges may apply. The key words are once received and agreed upon. We did not receive anything, nor did I agree to anything. I was charged $57.61 plus $1.95 just for accessing this web site. This is misleading & fraudulent to me as a mother & charge card holder & my daughter. The site stated free grant information. I am demanding a refund of $57.61. My confirmation #3044217-given to me when I called grant income phone #[protected].

Comments

• Ai
      7th of Sep, 2009
    Grant Income - not authorize charge
    Prince Edward Island
    Canada

I have nothing to say everybody says it all, very frustrating how this company scaming individuals, I want my money back my reference # 3128490.

Delia

29th of Sep, 2009

they did the dame to me, only they were taking a monthly payment of $65 can. for 3 months b4 I relized it.

• Co
      25th of Jan, 2010
    Grant Income - SCAM!
    Grant Income
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 866-978-9366
    Grants360.com

As said before, this is a scam! I can't get a valid address for this company, even after talking to the Work Financial Bank for a business address. I think Mr. Arnold Schwartzenager, or however you spell it, should be aware that one of their residents is scamming people for no service.

• Da
      25th of Jan, 2010

If you think that the governor of California should know about your complaint, why don't you write to the governor?

If you can't get a valid address for the company, how do you know that it is located in California?

How do you know that the person about whom you are complaining is a resident of California?