Grant Income / Request refund of 57.61

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I signed my daughter up to receive free information for potential grants for college. The charge was indicated as 1.95 and once received and agreed upon after a trail period, additional charges may apply. The key words are once received and agreed upon. We did not receive anything, nor did I agree to anything. I was charged $57.61 plus $1.95 just for accessing this web site. This is misleading & fraudulent to me as a mother & charge card holder & my daughter. The site stated free grant information. I am demanding a refund of $57.61. My confirmation #3044217-given to me when I called grant income phone #[protected].

Comments

Ai
  7th of Sep, 2009
Grant Income - not authorize charge
Prince Edward Island
Canada

I have nothing to say everybody says it all, very frustrating how this company scaming individuals, I want my money back my reference # 3128490.

Delia

Ja
  29th of Sep, 2009

they did the dame to me, only they were taking a monthly payment of $65 can. for 3 months b4 I relized it.

Co
  25th of Jan, 2010
Grant Income - SCAM!
Grant Income
Los Angeles
California
Phone: 866-978-9366
Grants360.com

As said before, this is a scam! I can't get a valid address for this company, even after talking to the Work Financial Bank for a business address. I think Mr. Arnold Schwartzenager, or however you spell it, should be aware that one of their residents is scamming people for no service.

Da
  25th of Jan, 2010

If you think that the governor of California should know about your complaint, why don't you write to the governor?

If you can't get a valid address for the company, how do you know that it is located in California?

How do you know that the person about whom you are complaining is a resident of California?