Grant Helper Order.com / Scam!!! Impossible to Cancel

Grand Helper Order.com
Grant Helper Order. Your asked to pay $3.95 for shipping of a CD/DVD to help you find Grants to apply for. Once you order, you'll be charged $74.95 a month, plus some other company jumps in called My fitness and charges you an additional $29.95. There is no way to contact the Grant Helper Order to cancel!! We disputed it with our Advanta Credit Card and they refuse to stop the outgoing Payment. Robin Gibbs with Advanta's Dispute Department told us to get a hold of the Grand Helper Order and we can't The number does not work.

We were able to cancel the My Fitness monthy charge, but then another, third company jumped on board called Grant/News and they then began to charge us $29.95. These are monthly recurring charges.
Don't get caught by this scam. Don't order from them.

I plan to file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in Michgian and encourage everyone to do the same in their own State. Does anyone know if there is a Federal Level for complaints such as this? If so please post a link

A  13th of Dec, 2009 by
As a resolution. We filed a complaint with the Michigan Attorney General's office, Consumer protection and just recently received a full refund from GrantOrderhelper.

I would encourage everyone to file a complaint with the consumer protection agency in their own state.