grant help.com / unauthorized charges

1 41352 HWY 621Gonzales, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2252536141

THER WAS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE FOR 49.95 ON MY DEBIT CARD. i AM A SINGLE MOTHER WITH 3 CHILDREN THAT DOESNT HAVE MUCH MONEY LEEFT AFTER BILLS AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY TO BUY FORMULA FOR MY 8 MONTH OLD. WHAT DO i DO NOW????????????? PLESE HELP ME!!! ERIKA GOMEZ

Comments

25th of Feb, 2009

what do you do same thing happen ed to me

• Dw
      27th of Feb, 2009

I intend to send a letter and/or email to the Attorney General of Wyoming regarding this company that is fraudulently run. I made the stupid mistake of agreeing to the $3.95 charge for shipping and handling to supposedly get a free Disc of information. I got nothing and 10 days later, they ripped my bank account off for $79.95. Between 9 and 5 they leave the phone off the hook and after 5 all you get is a recording. I have filed a complaint of fraudulent charges with my bank to get the charges reversed but, that can take up to 60 days. I say the more complaints to the Wyoming Attorney Generals office and anyone else in power you can think of won't hurt. Let's go after them. The only Grant's these people have anything to do with is granting themselves access to our bank accounts.

• Le
      2nd of Mar, 2009

THANK YOU!!! EVERYBODY WHO DID THIS SHOULD JUST CANCEL YOUR CARD AND MAKE SURE YOUR BANK KNOWS TO NEVER LET ANYONE FROM THIS COMPANY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AGAIN!

• Pa
      17th of Mar, 2009
    grant help.com - Credit Card Charge
    Grant Ventures Today/ My Fittness
    Phone: 888-662-8762
    granthelp.com

I ordered a free CD with postage only fee of $3.95. I checkthe "Terms and concitions" for hidden fees and couldn't find any. I thought, ' OK this is ligit". WRONG.
    They not only billed my credit card for 74.95 AFTETR I canneled the site 2 days after ordering CD BUT they also Charged my account $29.95 with a subsiduary Company they passed the card number to I never heard of again claiming a CD purchase order.
    Banks won't remove fraud charge until YOU get hold of company to remove charge. GOOD LUCK WE"RE OUT OF OT AND OUR MONEY!!!
    Pamla Berry

• Br
      29th of May, 2009

i was charged 34.95 for something i didnt even ask for or want and i deffinetly didn't authorize this charge if anyone knows how to get a hold of them and get my money back because my bank is about to take care of it

• Be
      29th of Jun, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. I have called twice and both times they said my refund was coming. I am pretty sure that it is not. I took this as a learning experience. Albeit and expensive one. Be nice if someone went after them. Not sure how. I am sure there are more of us out there.

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2009

They just did this to me for $79.95. I am unemployed and had $14.00 in my account to last me for the next to days... This number does not work if anyone has a contact for granthelp.com please email me. shannaperry@yahoo.com