Grant Guide / Charged a ONE-TIME FEE $49.50

10-A Candlelight Lane ApartmentsLiverpool, NY, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 315-299-5359

This company said/told me that the $49.50 was a one-time fee for "access to information" regarding government grants. I was looking for the "guide", information for the "Directory of government grants" available. This "one-time" fee showed up on my bank statement in Aug. AND September as Grant Guide and Business Source with more than one phone number also. Both times I was charged the $49.50! Neither company was actually the Government Grants information site! I also got an email from a Jessica Hardman in Customer Support. They ask for your email and zip code. The phone numbers were: [protected], [protected]. Both are scams!

Comments

Ta
  11th of Nov, 2008

Grant Guide - never recieved anything keep taking money from my checking account I have reported this to my local sheriff's department
3951 E. 725 S.
Montgomery
Indiana
Phone: 812-486-9936
twbyers@rtccom.net

Grant Resource center. com sent me e-mail on goverment grants i paid $1.97 for info that i never did recieve. for the past two months they have taken $40.90 from my checking account without my authorization. i call the phone numbers they are recordings you can never talk with any one about this to stop or cancell. I have have to cancel my check card go to my local sheriff's department are they investagating this matter as we speak. My checking account has been over drawn I have had to paid for police reports and other charges from my bank. I need this stopped and my money returned to me.
Am
  8th of Apr, 2009
Yes i made the mistake of adding grant guide myself with a trial offer of 1.95... i didnt have time to check out the site at that time. So I went back a day later. About 2 days later I checked my credit card statement and there was a charge for 2.49 and a charge for 48.77. So I was pretty pissed to find that out. So I decided I would phone them in a couple days... after a few days I went online to check my credit card statement again and another 73.45 was taken off my credit card again. I phoned the 866 number and they said that it was in the website when we signed up for the trial. But there is nothing about customer support or whatever on grant site. And apparantly after a while i am automatically signed up with some tax site, and thats were the 73.45 gets taken off... Now thanks to these SCAMMERS... WHICH IM GOING TO REPORT TO BBB. I am out a bunch of money for something i dont use n now i gotta change my credit card number again... Good think my sisters a lawyer... Im going to consult with her and deal with this legally
Al
  8th of Sep, 2009

Grant Guide - Took $57.00 with out my permission and I can not access my so called account
USA Grant Applications
3119 101st
East Elmhurst
New York
Phone: 7186395829

My credit card is being charged on a monthly basis and I did not give authorization for monthly basis and I want an immediate cancellation and refund.
Co
  9th of Mar, 2011

Grant Guide
Nevada
fed-pack.com

I got an email to sign up for an e-grant guide on line. I was told it was only going to cost me $2.97 for it. I was "NOT" told that they were going to take an additional $57.00 out of my card or I would not have signed up for it. I only make min. wage and it really put a hurtin on me. I can not access my so called account because it doesn't exsist. I want my money back!!! I can't afford this bull. I hope that no one else falls for this scam...Because it is a scam!!! The web site is: www.fed-pack.com/pack. It's not real!!! It's a scam!!!
Co
  9th of Mar, 2011
I also signed up for the same thing and I also got the same amount of money taken from my account and I can not access it. I want my money back!!! Please do "NOT" fall for this scam!!! I truly could not afford it but now I'm stuck. I just hope that nothing else is taken out of my visa card. This scam came in my email box. Don't fall for it!!!