Grant Funding Solutions / Download doesn't work out

I paid my $2.29 for the free Grant Master Cd, clicked download software here and found that it doesn't work with Windows Vista, it works with XP or earlier operating system. I need for you to credit the $2.29 back to my account and cancel my order. You are not authorized under any circumstances to access my card account, not to withdrawal money, not to give any of my information to any other affiliates or businesses. Do Not try to pull that $39.00 monthly service plan on me, you are warned as of now that I want my order canceled, I want my shipping and processing fee credited back to my card account, you are not authorized to access my account or withdrawal money for any reason. I will contact my bank to assure that any access to my account for withdrawal will be denied, if for any reason you are able to withdrawal money from my account, this is of a criminal act and it won't be a reimbursement problem, this is a legal document and I will take this matter to the courts. So lets not let this go to such extremes and please just cancel my order. I have made a copy of this for my records, dated 8/31/2008. Also I never received an email confirmation.

RESPONSE REQUESTED.
Robert McGuire
34150 Stagecoach Rd.
Nuevo, CA. 92567
[protected]
bobmac51@earthlink.net.

Comments

• Ry
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.29 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Easgrant1". For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Wi
      29th of Oct, 2008

Dear government solution,
    i just got your cd out of all these months i had done for got you was suppose to send it to me.Any ways i tried your cd type in everything you told me the log in did not show up the only thing show up was sites for me buy other cd.I find that this cd was unhelpful to.So i request that you put my money back into my account and also do not reveil any of my account information to any other bussiness.I will also inform my bank of this also.I feel these cd is a rip off and no good help to anyone.

• Wi
      29th of Oct, 2008

i willie davis davis you $2.29 for a cd that was not helpful in any. the only thing it did was bring up other information about to get other cd to pay for them. it did not show me any thing. and i request you put my money back on my account and do not reveil my account to anyone.it had taken over 8 month or so to get my cd and when i did get there was not any help

REQUEST RESPONCE
    WILLIE DAVIS

• Ds
      12th of Apr, 2011
    Grant Funding Solutions - Repeated Harrassing Calls
    Grant Funding Solutions

I keep getting repeated calls every other day from these people. I do not know how they got my name and cell number, but I have filed complaints with the national do not call registry. I am getting ready to contact a lawyer to sue them for Harrassment. The same guy, he sounds Indian calls and asks for me by name. He promises to take me off the list but still they call. I have noticed that some of the numbers that appear on my caller id have an extra digit. Anyone interested in a class action lawsuit against these people?

• La
      27th of Sep, 2012

I paid my 3.37 and was told to wait for 24 hrs before I can fill out an application which they did not send. then I go to my checking account and find out that they took 59.95 out of my account for what to scam people that is trying to make better of themselves. shame on you for using the government to advertise. now I can't find the number to get them to cancel. what can be done about this
    laurian scott redwood city ca.