grant funding services / took 69.95

1 138 East 12300Draper, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-210-2544

Without my acknowledgement they withdrew money out of my checking. I never recieved anything from them. The cd their talking about I have no idea. DEFINATELY A SCAM!!! I never would have any money taken out of my checking account especially during Christmas time with 6 kids.

Ta

Comments

• Ti
      30th of Dec, 2008

GRANT FUNDING SEARCH - (www.grantfundingsearch.com) This JUST happened to me. Today, I spoke and fought for over an hour with 3 different reps in the Phillipines of which 2 of them hung up on me. They, under no circumstances, will refund your money. Absolutely none. I ordered a CD that was free, and all I had to do was pay $1.98 for Shipping & Handling. There was nothing mentioned in the ad about recurring charges or a free trial period. I receive the CD 8 days after I placed the order and notice a 69.95 charge to my bank account. I only had $50 in the account so not only did their unauthorized debit put me in the negative, but now my bank has charged me $50 on top of what they did. No matter who you speak to at the number you are provided with, you will not get a refund. They are trained to repeat the "Terms & Conditions" section over and over and over again. You'll never get ahold of someone in America or someone from this actual company. Terrible terrible scam.

• Li
      16th of Jan, 2009

I was taken for too- Dang them! Exact same thing happened to me as mentioned above. I called my bank and they will remove this from my debit card. I'm going to my bank today to fill out an avidavid report and then they told me after sometime they can have it removed. I'm afraid more of this sort of thing is to come due to our economy right now. I'll definatly be on my guard from now on!

• Kl
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I was a little weary about giving them my personal bank information. I happened to have a gift card lying around with $14.00 left on it. I figured I would give them that. They charged my card on January 21, 2009 for $1.98, tod ate I still have not received anything. They very well could have tried to charge my account for $69.95, but would not get anywhere. A little advice, if you happend to have a gift card with a small balance and you want to try one of these things, try and use that. Best of luck!!

• De
      28th of Mar, 2009

Aren't there something we can do about known Scamers like this?
    Same thing happened to me last month with this crook.