Grant Funding Search.com / Unauthorized billing

I also ordered the 1.98 cd to see how to get free grants from Grant Funding Search. They charged the 1.98 to my account 1/21/09, sent me a cd that doesn't work and then on 1/29/09 charged another 69.95 to my credit card. I did not approve any additional charges. I can not get them by phone, I have tried to contact them by e-mail as the recording suggests, but every time I hit submit, it comes back as "ERROR". I contacted my credit card company and they said you have to contact the company and have them credit the charge before the credit card company can do anything and if after 30 days they don't, we can dispute it... This is just not right.

Ba

Comments

• To
      29th of Jan, 2009

did not autherise taking money out of my checking account.

2nd of Feb, 2009
    Grant Funding Search.com - unathorized credit card charge
    Grant funding search .com
    2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway Suite #200
    Phone: (888) 210-2544
    grantfundingsearch.com

Told to call within 10 days to cancel subscription to grant search. Called a different # given by them which is 1-888-859-2051 spoke with someone said they could not cancel because I would not be put into the computer for 12 days. I called within 5 days. The credit card was charged $69.95. Without authorization. Now trying to contact them like credit card co. wants. But can't reach. Nobody. The guy I spoke with gave me his name and lic.id #. Elmer Boyd, LIC. ID# 4020. I 'm sure that's also fake.

• Wo
      11th of Feb, 2009
    Grant Funding Search.com - bank deletion
    Grant Funding Search
    2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway Ste.200
    Phone: 888-210-2544
    support@grantfundingsearch.com

All I did was buy their $3.oo CD and all of a sudden I'm being charged $59.95 per month. Can't access the contact list. Internet explorer has blocked this web site from displaying content with security certificate errors.
    Can't cancel whatever the hell list I'm on. Can't get thru to them.

• Mi
      20th of Feb, 2009
    Grant Funding Search.com - unauthorized charge
    regnetord.com
    Phone: 800-999-2734
    reg.net

I paid $1.98 s&h for information on grants on 2/4/09. On 2/14/09 I noticed a $69.95 charge to my account. I called the # that was attached and explained that I did not agree to any such order and was told by catherine emp#2134 that I would receive a charge back to my account within 2-3 days. That did not happen. I also called my bank and faxed a wriiten letter of the unauthorized charge to my account. I called another phone # and was told that I would receive no refund because I did not cancel with in 7 day grace period. Which I was not aware of. As of today 2/20/09 I have not received a refund to my account, any information from Grant Funding Search or ANY HELP!! My bank is looking into this matter. Any suggestions???

• St
      26th of Feb, 2009
    Grant Funding Search.com - $69.95 was deducted from my account
    grant funding search
    California

Was told avalability of gov. grants and would recieve cd for entering grant search with support help for a gov. grant within 7 days for free trial. Cd never arrived on time and was charged $70 after their fail to produce product as promised or services.

• St
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Grant Funding Search.com - Fraud
    Grant Funding Search.com
    Phone: 888-521-2544
    grantfundingsearch.com

I requested a cd for which I paid the shipping 10 days later my credit card was charged $74.85 without my permission, for what I don't know. Iwill turn this over to the FBI for further handling

• Ci
      6th of Mar, 2009

I order a free cd and only had to pay $3.95 for shipping and handling.I got the cd and about two weeks after that I was charged $79.95 and did not buy anything eles or give them permission to charge anything to my card.I have e-mailed them many of times and no answer also have called the number they say was there and the number doesnt go to them.I want my money back also I will be filling charges and talking to the FBI!!!There has to be more we can do to get our money back.If anyone know if this is there right addrest let me know because it might be time to take a road trip if the law cant help!And my name is Cindy and you can e-mail me at gage-2008@hotmail.com

• By
      16th of Mar, 2009

I was charged 69.95 for service that I haven't even ask for .

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2009

Same here; I was charged the 1.99 for the cd, and we thought that was harmless and then a week later we were charged 69.95 for services we didn't even request or sign up for. When I call them they hang up on me soon as I express my frustration, or tell me that I need to read the terms and conditions. I told one gal I never signed up for a membership and that is when she began to raise her voice at me and tell me I need to read the terms and conditions and I said I did but I didn't agree to a membership. That is when she hung up on me. Then to find out they gave my info to some other financial company (iwbclub) and they took out 29.95 from my account.

• Tr
      17th of Jun, 2009
    Grant Funding Search.com - cd without anything on it
    TRU-SCAPE
    Gulfport
    Mississippi

i JUST OPEN WITH GOV.COM AND THEY CALLED THE NEXT DAY AND TOLD ME THAT THAY ARE PART OF SBA AND TO FIND A GRANT I WOULD NEED THEM . I ASK THEM IF THEY WERE PART OF GOV.COM AND BEAT AROUND ABOUT IT. ISAID YES BECAUSE I ASUME THAT THEY WERE PART OF THE GOVERMENT GRANT, AND I GAVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER, COST $1.98, CD DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON IT.

7th of Jul, 2009

Step 1) File a complaint with the FTC - www.FTC.gov

Step 2) It has been proven time and time again that the ONLY way to stop all charges and to get your money refunded is to contact your bank/ credit card company, notify them of the unauthorized charges and have them issue a chargeback. See: www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

• Ca
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I had a bad experience with them. I received the CD after they made the second draft on my account. I could not reach them via phone or email, but my bank got the money back. I lived in Baytown TX at the time. Carolyn Conwell

• Ga
      14th of Jun, 2011
    Grant Funding Search.com - $69.95 was deducted from my account
    Grant Funding Search.com

In Jan, 2009, I ordered a grant search CD. It was suppose to be a one time pay out. In Feb my bank account was charged again. I called the 888 # on my statement and found out I had indeed agreed to a continuing payout, without my knowledge. I cancelled the 'membership' March 2009, again $69.95 was deducted from my account. Again I called and cancelled and they said they would return my money. April 24, another $69.95 was taken from my bank account. I again called and they said my membership was cancelled and no futher funds were taken. I was looking at my statement on line and there it was. They as much as called me a liar to my face. I asked to speak to a supervisor, who finally came on the line. He also said there had been no funds taken out on April 24. He said I should send him a copy of the billing statement, which was my bank statement. I downloaded only the transaction and emailed a copy to him. He said he would review the statement and get back to me. I have not heard from him or the company since.