Grant funding research/I WB club / rip off/ scam

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I signed up for a 2.95 grant research cd a month ago and received a charge on my credit card for 29.95 this month from a company I had never even heard of called the IWB CLUB . I did speak with a representative who stated I would receive a refund in 3-5 business days. we will see. I did file a complaint. I was never charged a fee of 69.95 from the grant research site like some of you... I have changed all my card information and will never use it over the internet again.

Comments

• Ni
      24th of Mar, 2009

I sign up for a 1.95 CD as well and was charged 29.95 by this same club, and I was charged 69.95 as well by the grant funding company as well. To warn everyone the grant funding company is a scam and they share your information with other company making fraudulent charges to your cards. I am going to change all of my credit card information and will never do business over the internet again.

• Kr
      25th of Mar, 2009

I too was ripped off by the Grant Funding Company. I was charged for the shipping/handling of a CD I never received along with 69.95 twice before catching the charges when balancing my bank statements. Is there anything else we can do besides change the credit card numbers?