Grant Funding/IWB / Theives stealing from credit card acct.

I ordered a free grant cd and s&h was $1.95 one day I was checking my bank acct. and noticed $ 69.95 was taken from my acct. I got no where with these none speaking English people, one guy even hung up on me. They talking about a seven day trial, which I saw at the bottom of my printout order, all it said was, for ordering the cd you will have a seven day free trial to search for different grants. There was no price quoted if you should go pass these seven days that you be charged $69.95. And today I noticed $30.00 taaken from my acct. from some IWB, I called spoke to someone and he asked for my phone #, I told him and he said there is no record of my phone #. I said exactly because I don't know who or what this place is. I wanted to speak to a manager or supervisor, he told me to call back tomorrow. I learned my lesson from the ripoff grant cd, why would I go this route again, I have a feeling I will not get this back either. I cancelled that grant s%*t after what they did, so there should not be any charges on my card. What I'm gonna do is go to the bank and have this card cancelled and get another. They will not get any more free money from me. How can we get this scam of a company shut down?