Grant Finder Search / I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I've just been scammed by Grant Finder Search(unfortunatley I found to late how many people they have scammed).I found them while searching inf. on autism, but they had another name Grant Founder Solutions, I did what everybody has done paid the S&H, the page said 21 days free trail, I recieved a call from the next day they recorded everything and said 14 days, then I could not find their webpage.I got a call on March 6, 2009, and was told that they had to record our call again because for some reason the first time they called me it got erased from the system (sorry if my spelling is not correct), I told them that I did not want their services because I found out there were to many complaints against them he said no problem have a nice day blah blah blah, on Sunday March 8, 2009 I checked my bank account and charged me $69.95.I called them and demanded my monet back, they said they were sorry they could not do anything about it.I even cried and asked nicely to give me my money back, I hope they get charged or something, for what they did.What makes me angry is that I got scammed trying to help my son, I wanted to get him a good speech therapist with the "grant money".

Comments

• Me
      27th of Mar, 2009

I HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMMED BY GRANT FINDERS ALSO THEY TOOK OUT 98.04 AND THEN 29.95 AFTER I CANCELLED THEY SAID THE 29.95 WAS FROM ANOTHER COMANY CALLED DEBT EATERS WHICH I WAS NOT AWARE OF AND THEY RELEASED MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO THEM. I CALLED TO GET MY REFUND AND THEY SAID SURE YOUR 98.04 WILL BE REFUNDED IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS WRONG STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT. CALLED DEBT EATERS THEY SAID COULDNT REFUND MY MONEY SO I CALLED AND PUT A COMPLAINT ON BITH F THOSE COMPANIES THROUGH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND I GOT A REFUND FOR 130.00. BUT NO ONE CAN WAIVE MY OVER DRAFT FEES OF 70.00 WHICH I STILL ATE 70.00 SO PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THESE FREE GRANT FUNDING COMPANIES THEY ARE A SERIOUS SCAM NOT REAL SUCKER YOU INTO A SHIPPING AND HANDELING FEE ONLY AND 100-200 DOLLARS LATER YOUR SCREWED!!!