Grant Finder / Unauthorized Charge

1 Minot, ND, United States Review updated:

I purchased a google Keyword from the company called, My Profit Investment, paying $1.95. At the end of my credit card payment, they never sent me an email receipt, and no products came to me as the website told me that I will receive the CD-Rom Kit in 2 weeks. So after the transcation and closed the windows, I couldn't even find where I purchased this at all.
For 2 month later, I found unauthorized charges from four companies.
$38.34 06/22/2009 GRANT MASTERS
$72.21 06/28/2009 BLAZINGWORDS
$72.21 07/17/2009 KEYWORDGUIDESITE.COM
$38.34 07/20/2009 GRANT FINDER

When I called the each customer serivce getting phone numbers from my credit card company, after all scaming to avoid their refunds, I found the one honest man in the Customer service tellimg me the truth. He said, they are third party answering company for all of the companies above, and he cancelled all my trial memberships by one call. Google made big mistake to sell their products in this way. Let's reject google from the world. If you are willing to make the national law suit against Google and against those companies, I will be volunteering for it for free. Please contact me at googlevictim@yahoo.com. My name is Kenneth.

Comments

15th of Mar, 2009
    Grant Finder - Scam
    grant finder.pro

grant finder called me 10 days ago and told me about a cd I told them that that did not work the man said that if i was not happy with it that i would not be charged for the 49.95 that they would call me before they did that well 10 days later i go to pay a bill from my checking account and the money is gone becaus thay took it out with out calling me or asking if it was ok yet another scam from another company it is funny when you call them on the weekend they are not there but yet they sure can call you 24 7 and bother you i need to know who do i call and complain to so that this not happen to anyone again the goverment helping you to get money should not cost you anything if you looking for a loan it is because you do not have money if you did then you would not need it these people are lying to people because we are in hard times they should all go to jail i am going the FBI to see if these people can be stopeed

• Ed
    Pahrump
    Nevada
    Phone: 888-255-1241
    grantfinder.co.uk

I ordered the $1.95 DVD to find government grants, while I placed the order the try to sell me several other items of which I stated I was not interested in anything that would charge me more than what I had agree to pay ($1.95)

I further stipulated that there should be no further charges to my account because all I wanted was the grant finder DVD. Which they offered for the total price of $1.95. There was no additional charges unless I joined a website business to sell on the WEB which I told them I did not need or wanted.

Today I was charged $99.00 on my credit card. I have received nothing for this. This is an authorized charge. This charge was placed on my unemployment master card. This unauthorized charge has violated banking laws, state laws, and federal laws.

• Kn
      3rd of Aug, 2009

took money out of my account with knowkedge

• Ca
      21st of Oct, 2009

I was charged on my bank debit card.