Grant express / fradulant charges

For all of you dealing with Grant Express here is a phone number. [protected]. You must insist that they give you your money back. I told them I was contacting the BBB. Then when I got charged $30.00 by IWB, I called Grant Express and they gave me this number for IWB, LLC, [protected]. Although they say they are not affiliated, their MO's are identical. IWB stands for independent wealth builders. the only wealth they are building is their own by taking YOUR MONEY!!! GOOD LUCK! I am changing my card to make sure they can't tap me again.

Zi

Comments

• Li
      4th of Jun, 2009
    Grant express - No Refund
    San Antonio
    Texas

Don't do business with these people. When their 800 number is called you will get a recording to call your credit card company immediately. This is a scam, they would have keep taking my money if I hadn't changed my account.

• Ho
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    Grant express - FALSE AD - STOLE MONEY
    GRANT EXPRESS

I too was rip off with this so called company. Bought the CD for information on how to write a grant for jsut the shipping. Said 1.98 was the charge. Next time I had 24.95 and then 69.95. Never saw the 1.98 charge. I can't contact them but I put a stop on any ohter withdrwals and canceled my card so they cannot get anymore. Hope they put "MY" money to good use like I could have... BUT YOU WON'T GET ANYMORE. I'm sure they read these to see how people think. At least I hope they do.

HOPPIN MAD

Henderson
    Nevada
    Phone: 866-315-3967
    mysearch4grantsandfunding.com

Has anyone received a refund from Grant Express? I have been calling and e-mailing them about 4 times a week. The BBB is useless.

e-mail address is: support@mysearch4grantsandfunding.com

If you have been scammed by Grant Express, I urge you to call and e-mail every day demanding a refund.

I have been in this fight for 4 months and I'm still fighting. It's a game, now. I just call to talk and ask for a refund. I'm tying up there personal, phone lines and e-mail. So if they have my money and they won't give it back, then I'll get it by using there phone, personal, and e-mail.

Good Luck and let me know if you got your money back and how.