Grant Every Day / Unauthorized Charges

1 307 Tyson Glen DrWarner Robins, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 478-953-5729

I am complaining on the grant everyday, that took 68.13 off my credit card without my permission.They are refusing to refund my money. I have cancelled the program, but the are refusing to refund my money. This is highway robbery and they should be punished. I am an Educator for the State of Georgia and this type of behavior should not be tolerated. I would appreciate if you all would refund my account the money that was taken without authorization.THANK YOU!

Comments

• Na
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Cannot find website or phone number to cancel membership.

20th of Jan, 2009
    Grant Every Day - Unauthorized billing
    Grant Every Day
    granteveryday.net

GrantEveryDay.com is a total scam! i just signed up to get the free cd with a shipping and handling charge of $2.95, and i got charged $68.13 to my bank account! i did not authorize this charge and was not informed of it.

This website is a scheme and so is www.scammer-alert.com, where they say that granteveryday.com is actually one of the reputable sights. i thought i was getting the right info from that sight, but they probably work hand in hand to scam people.

22nd of Jan, 2009

I signed up for a 7 day trial (1.95) with 'Grant Every Day' or whatever their name really is. A few days later, they called me at home to verify my order, and I told the operator it had already been a few days and the trial period was almost up and I hadn't even tried them out yet. He assured me that 'as far as he knew' the trial didn't start until I received my information.

I never received an email or any login information, or even info on how to get to their website. I called to cancel on the 7th day after I had first ordered, but NO ANSWER. The next morning there was a charge of 58.61 on my bank account from 'Grant Dollars Now' (not even the name of the company I signed up with). I called them again and they said I should have canceled the day before or left them a message via email. (To what address? I wasn't provided with one - was never even able to use the site).

I called my bank because the charge was still pending to ask them to refuse the payment. The bank said they couldn't do anything until the charge went through, because technically until the charge was completed, they hadn't done anything illegal yet. I might have to get my attorney involved in this one.

• Pa
      23rd of Jan, 2009
    Grant Every Day - Unauthorized billing
    Grant Every Day .com
    Phone: 866-546-0923
    granteveryday.com

This company charged my credit card $68.13 without my authorization for products I never received and said it was non-refundable

• Ds
      1st of Feb, 2009
    Grant Every Day - continued charges after cancelation
    grant every day
    Florida

I ordered government grant info for 2.95 when completeing the order it read I would be billed $94.89 monthly for on line access. I cancelled within minuted of reading this and I am still being billed the monthly fee, even with a cancelation confirmation #. As of right now I am trying to speak to a human being but only get automation.

• To
      6th of Feb, 2009

I when to WPXI website and signed up for a CD to check on Government grants. I paid for the shipping. I then got charged for a membership that was cancelled and now a month later I am getting another charge from this company. I still never received the CD Either.

• Ge
      9th of Feb, 2009

we don't know if you know the word, but this (company?) is nothing other than schadenfrede (malicious satisfaction in the misfortune of others). they, and their alter egos, youramericangrant and yourusagrant have charged us twice $68.13.
    we tried to cancel, don't need the info. got a call from them, cancelled, got another call the next day, told them we cancelled the day before, and still got charged! we then got charged 35.+ for some program to shop online, and now 9.00+ for something else! they are selling credit card info to other companies. the internet has become sleezy. i'm soo sorry! we are closing our account and disputing the charges!!!
    geno & lele at 9000 feet in colorado. it's snowing!

10th of Feb, 2009
    Grant Every Day - I want to cancell it
    Massachusetts

I Signed up for this grant and i cant even view the grant itself and i have no number to contact them someone help me

• Wi
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I had the same amount taken from my bank account! I would like to know how to get my money back also. Any info. would be appricated. thanks winford.hackworth@att.net

• St
      6th of Mar, 2009

News article on these scams published today:
    "At a press conference this week, a representative from the Federal Trade Commission admonished online media companies to "monitor their sites for scam ads and get rid of them."

Make sure you report these scams to the FTC here:

Also complain to their ad network:

Convert2Media

Address:
    358 South 700 East, Suite B147
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

Email:
    info@convert2media.com

Telephone:
    800.689.1260

(They run ads for their clients: Grant Writing Express ; Grant Funding Express; Grant Every Day Search.)

• Jc
      8th of Mar, 2009

The company address and phine number on this complaint is incorrect. It is the address of the person who made the compalint. Please disregard.

• Li
      31st of Mar, 2009

I totaly agree that this site is taking advantage of us by being very difficult to reach and making it hard for us to inforce the OPT out clause. If anyone has been able to contact these people and stop them from taking money from accounts that they are no longer authorized to bill, I sure would appreciate an email with the information on how to stop these charges and maybe to even get re-emburshed for the months they stole money for this free trial offer!

Lin Salcido

• St
      14th of Dec, 2009

i feel robbed and there is nothing i can do. grant everyday is a sham.