Grant Consultants / Scammers!

1 Bellevue, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-208-8570

These people say that you only need to pay $1.87 for shipping and handling, then you receive a "free CD" on grant writing. What a joke ! I ordered this 2 weeks ago. They debited my bank account the $ 1.87. I have called numerous times to ask where my CD is. I get foreigners who barely speak English answering the phone. They keep telling me that the CD is "in the mail". This is merely a rip off scam to get debit card numbers. A friend also put info ( phone number ) as an inquiry on their web page. BIG MISTAKE She received at least 24 phone calls from their CSR's who would "hang up" and never leave a VMail. According to her caller ID, the calls originated from New Jersey. She called the 800 number back to tell them to stop calling her number, and could not get anyone to answer. The customer service line rang and rang but no one answered. Probably bogus too. Finally, my friend answered one of the CSR's calls, basically to tell the idiots to stop calling. To her surprise, the CSR who identified herself as MICKI was doing everything she could to get my friend to give out her debit card info to purchase the CD for "only $3.87, no more, no less". Please, do yourself a favor... Steer Clear of Grant Consultants (Con Artists).

Comments

• Tr
      21st of Mar, 2008

Beware... See the posts under CHECK BILL KIRKLAND WA on this site... they debit your credit card without authorization.