Grant Consultant.com / Terrible experience!

Grant Consultant.com said I can access their website for grant proposals & proposal help. There is 6 different Grant Consultant.com's online & I cannot get into the section I need as they stated I could. Beware people!

Comments

• Ro
      23rd of Feb, 2008

whats my password i didnt get it so send it to me please thank you

10th of Mar, 2008
    Grant Consultant.com - cant access

i pay 39.99 monthly out my bank acct. an can't access site i called and he said it should ask for my info but you don't get that far

• Ca
      11th of Mar, 2008

I paid..they did not delivery.. free CD.. still waiting. This is just a joke

• Ka
      13th of Mar, 2008

I HOPE BY ME GETTING THIS GRANT I CAN FINALLY PAID MY RENT AND OTHER BILLS THAT I HAVE.

BEST REGARD
    KARLENE.

• Ba
      18th of Mar, 2008

On September 20,2007 I is injured on my job of three years I have been off of work since December 26,2007 company was brought out. I ended loosing my job and I have always wanted to start my on cleaning services I already have a name A&B&W. I hope by me getting this grant I can paid off some bill and my mortgage and start living me dream.

• Ba
      18th of Mar, 2008

I hope by getting this grant i can finally paid my mortgage and other bills so i will not loose my home.

Best regrd
    Barbara Alexander

• Ca
      22nd of Apr, 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I BEEN ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY SINCE 1998, CAUSING ME NOT TO WORK, BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH PROUBLEM.I'M 37YRS OLD AND RECEIVE $550 MONTHLY.I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE.AND MY BILLS ARE GROWING AND BEHIND, CAR PAYMENT, MORTGAGE, 2007SCHOOL TAXES, CRIDI CARDS, HOUSE REPAIR, AND OTHER BILLS.THAT'S WHY I NEED A GRANT.SO I CAN START A BUSINESS FROM HOME, AND GET OFF DISABILITY.AND NOT TO BE STRESS OUT OR FEEL HOPELESS. THANK YOU, CARMEN

• Da
      13th of May, 2008

idont beleive that this is real, because ordinary people like myself who make 30000 a year and live from pay check to pay check, paying rent and not owning your own vehicle can get a government grant ONLY people wit money can receive money, it's been that way since our forefarthers ' THE FREE MASONS'.