Grant Consultant.com / Terrible experience!

Grant Consultant.com said I can access their website for grant proposals & proposal help. There is 6 different Grant Consultant.com's online & I cannot get into the section I need as they stated I could. Beware people!

Comments

Ro
  23rd of Feb, 2008

whats my password i didnt get it so send it to me please thank you

Ma
  10th of Mar, 2008
Grant Consultant.com - cant access

i pay 39.99 monthly out my bank acct. an can't access site i called and he said it should ask for my info but you don't get that far

Ca
  11th of Mar, 2008

I paid..they did not delivery.. free CD.. still waiting. This is just a joke

Ka
  13th of Mar, 2008

I HOPE BY ME GETTING THIS GRANT I CAN FINALLY PAID MY RENT AND OTHER BILLS THAT I HAVE.

BEST REGARD
KARLENE.

Ba
  18th of Mar, 2008

On September 20,2007 I is injured on my job of three years I have been off of work since December 26,2007 company was brought out. I ended loosing my job and I have always wanted to start my on cleaning services I already have a name A&B&W. I hope by me getting this grant I can paid off some bill and my mortgage and start living me dream.

Ba
  18th of Mar, 2008

I hope by getting this grant i can finally paid my mortgage and other bills so i will not loose my home.

Best regrd
Barbara Alexander

Ca
  22nd of Apr, 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I BEEN ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY SINCE 1998, CAUSING ME NOT TO WORK, BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH PROUBLEM.I'M 37YRS OLD AND RECEIVE $550 MONTHLY.I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE.AND MY BILLS ARE GROWING AND BEHIND, CAR PAYMENT, MORTGAGE, 2007SCHOOL TAXES, CRIDI CARDS, HOUSE REPAIR, AND OTHER BILLS.THAT'S WHY I NEED A GRANT.SO I CAN START A BUSINESS FROM HOME, AND GET OFF DISABILITY.AND NOT TO BE STRESS OUT OR FEEL HOPELESS. THANK YOU, CARMEN

Da
  13th of May, 2008

idont beleive that this is real, because ordinary people like myself who make 30000 a year and live from pay check to pay check, paying rent and not owning your own vehicle can get a government grant ONLY people wit money can receive money, it's been that way since our forefarthers ' THE FREE MASONS'.