Grant Consultant Group / Unauthorized Money was withdrawn from my checking acct.

1 1708 10th St.Menominee, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715-923-5840

I recieved an unauthorized withdrawel from my private checking account. It actually hasnt gone completly through yet but my account says it will be negetive when it does. I have no idea what this is or why it is being withdrawn from my account!!! I will be dening payment of this charge. I have already consulted my banker about this unauthorized charge. Please get back to me with an explanation . My e-mail address is included with this complaint. Respond to that address

Andrea Antonson

Comments

• Ni
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I cancelled within my 10 day trial period and was still charged $49.95 today, I am PISSED and I have yet to receive a response from them!!! Below are emails that I sent!!!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME FRAME AND MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL DRAFTED $49.95 TODAY AND IT SHOULD NOT HAVE!! NOW, KINDLY REVERSE THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE TRANSACTION AND CANCELLED WITHIN MY 10 TRIAL PERIOD.

I NEED A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY!!!!

NICOLE L.

----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: jazznotes69
    To: support@grantconsultant.com
    Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:33:46 PM
    Subject: Today is the last day of the 10 day trial

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to cancel today as this is the last day of my 10 day trial.

There was no number to call, please CANCEL so that I am not charged for any days after this and anything else that applies to this trial status.

Nicole L.

• Je
      4th of Feb, 2008

NEVER USE GRANT CONSULTING GROUP!! I CAN NOT FIND A NUMBER TO CALL AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED OVER $100 THROUGH THEM AND CAN NOT CANCEL THE CHARGES, IF I EVER FIND THEIR PHONE NUMBER THEY ARE GETTING A MOUTH FULL - NEVER USE THEM!

5th of Feb, 2008

I am trying to stop any transactions from occuring on my account and no one will respond to my calls please call me at 931 5532242.

• Jk
      15th of Feb, 2008

Well, I was able to get an e-mail address from their website, I sent them an e-mail asking to please stop charging me. I'll know within 2 weeks if they comply. GCG isn't really the problem though, since I signed up for their "free" trial I've recieved a couple of different charges on my bank account.

- $33.87 to a company called Reward Me More Live, a company I have never heard of, much less signed up for service.

- $7.95 to a company called Networkagenda.com, ditto, never heard of them, never signed up for any of their services.

I have to agree, Grant Consulting Group is a shady operation. I can't wait to call them and find out who else they sold my credit card information to.

• To
      19th of Feb, 2008

I ALREADY HAD SPOKEN TO SOMEONE IN YOUT OFFICE A WHILE BACK THEY CHARGED ME FOR A CD THAT I NEVER RECEIVED AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT AGAIN 4995.I WANT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT MY ACCOUNT . YOU HAVENT HELP ME ANYTHING. EVERYTIME YOU CALL YOUR CONTACT #NOONE EVER ANSWERS IS THIS A SCAM PUT MY MONIES BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE AN OVERDRAFT FEE THANKS TO YOU.MY CONTACT#IS973-672-9035 OR 862-216-5031

19th of Feb, 2008

Taking money out of my account, will not stop, calls Emails and calls ignored. 2 months now of 49.95 taken out.

• Pe
      20th of Feb, 2008

What is the number to call or the email to call for cancellation i cant find it anywhere please help!

• Iv
      11th of Apr, 2008

The same thing happened to me. IF any one had the number to the company, I would gladly appreciate it!

12th of Apr, 2008

I wanted to see if support grant consulation was A scam. I sure found out. I will be cancelling before my 10 days are up. Thanks for the warning.847co

• Ta
      20th of May, 2008

I was scammed and I cancelled my subsription for this rip off scam in time and my account was still charged I don't know what to do if anyone can help please contact me

• Ka
      11th of Jun, 2008
    Grant Consultant Group - Membership
    349 Bayview Circle
    Hartsville
    South Carolina
    Phone: 8433836590

I have undoubtly signed up for this services because I am showing a negative $49 against my checking account in your company's name. Please remove my name I do not want this service.
    Katheleen Lucas

• Ri
      30th of Jun, 2008
    Grant Consultant Group - Rip off
    Grant Consultant Group
    California

I do not know an address for this company. All I know is charges were taken from my card and I do not get any services and have not requested any services. My credit card company is not aware of who this company is nor do they have any contact information either.

• Su
      30th of Jun, 2008

I am very pissed off that this company would charge my credit card when I didn't even order anything from them. I simply was checking on some information about their product. I have never recieved anything from any one about anything to do with Grants or products they offer. Please quit trying to make a buck off of some elses hard earned money! It would be different if you actually provided some service they asked for or recieved!

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2008

GRANT CONSULTANT IS THE BIGGEST SKEEM IN ORDER TO GET MONEY FROM STUDENTS, BY GOING TINTO THERE BANK ACCOUNTS AND TAKING MONEY OUT EVERY MONTH OF $49.99 AND THEY DONT EVEN SAY SORRY, THEY JUST KEEP ON DOING IT, SINCE I GOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH I WILL GLADLY SAY YALL ARE ### HOLES, AND YOU NEED TO STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF OUR ###ING ACCOUNTS, YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME THE ### OFF, EXPECT A PHONE CALL FROM MY LAWYER YOU ### HOLES HAVE A GREAT DAY.