Grant Consultant Group / Unauthorized Money was withdrawn from my checking acct.

1 1708 10th St.Menominee, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715-923-5840

I recieved an unauthorized withdrawel from my private checking account. It actually hasnt gone completly through yet but my account says it will be negetive when it does. I have no idea what this is or why it is being withdrawn from my account!!! I will be dening payment of this charge. I have already consulted my banker about this unauthorized charge. Please get back to me with an explanation . My e-mail address is included with this complaint. Respond to that address

Andrea Antonson

Comments

Ni
  22nd of Jan, 2008

I cancelled within my 10 day trial period and was still charged $49.95 today, I am PISSED and I have yet to receive a response from them!!! Below are emails that I sent!!!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME FRAME AND MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL DRAFTED $49.95 TODAY AND IT SHOULD NOT HAVE!! NOW, KINDLY REVERSE THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE TRANSACTION AND CANCELLED WITHIN MY 10 TRIAL PERIOD.

I NEED A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY!!!!

NICOLE L.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: jazznotes69
To: support@grantconsultant.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:33:46 PM
Subject: Today is the last day of the 10 day trial

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to cancel today as this is the last day of my 10 day trial.

There was no number to call, please CANCEL so that I am not charged for any days after this and anything else that applies to this trial status.

Nicole L.

Je
  4th of Feb, 2008

NEVER USE GRANT CONSULTING GROUP!! I CAN NOT FIND A NUMBER TO CALL AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED OVER $100 THROUGH THEM AND CAN NOT CANCEL THE CHARGES, IF I EVER FIND THEIR PHONE NUMBER THEY ARE GETTING A MOUTH FULL - NEVER USE THEM!

Jo
  5th of Feb, 2008

I am trying to stop any transactions from occuring on my account and no one will respond to my calls please call me at 931 5532242.

Jk
  15th of Feb, 2008

Well, I was able to get an e-mail address from their website, I sent them an e-mail asking to please stop charging me. I'll know within 2 weeks if they comply. GCG isn't really the problem though, since I signed up for their "free" trial I've recieved a couple of different charges on my bank account.

- $33.87 to a company called Reward Me More Live, a company I have never heard of, much less signed up for service.

- $7.95 to a company called Networkagenda.com, ditto, never heard of them, never signed up for any of their services.

I have to agree, Grant Consulting Group is a shady operation. I can't wait to call them and find out who else they sold my credit card information to.

To
  19th of Feb, 2008

I ALREADY HAD SPOKEN TO SOMEONE IN YOUT OFFICE A WHILE BACK THEY CHARGED ME FOR A CD THAT I NEVER RECEIVED AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT AGAIN 4995.I WANT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT MY ACCOUNT . YOU HAVENT HELP ME ANYTHING. EVERYTIME YOU CALL YOUR CONTACT #NOONE EVER ANSWERS IS THIS A SCAM PUT MY MONIES BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE AN OVERDRAFT FEE THANKS TO YOU.MY CONTACT#IS973-672-9035 OR 862-216-5031

Jo
  19th of Feb, 2008

Taking money out of my account, will not stop, calls Emails and calls ignored. 2 months now of 49.95 taken out.

Pe
  20th of Feb, 2008

What is the number to call or the email to call for cancellation i cant find it anywhere please help!

Iv
  11th of Apr, 2008

The same thing happened to me. IF any one had the number to the company, I would gladly appreciate it!

12th of Apr, 2008

I wanted to see if support grant consulation was A scam. I sure found out. I will be cancelling before my 10 days are up. Thanks for the warning.847co

Ta
  20th of May, 2008

I was scammed and I cancelled my subsription for this rip off scam in time and my account was still charged I don't know what to do if anyone can help please contact me

Ka
  11th of Jun, 2008
Grant Consultant Group - Membership
349 Bayview Circle
Hartsville
South Carolina
Phone: 8433836590

I have undoubtly signed up for this services because I am showing a negative $49 against my checking account in your company's name. Please remove my name I do not want this service.
Katheleen Lucas

Ri
  30th of Jun, 2008
Grant Consultant Group - Rip off
Grant Consultant Group
California

I do not know an address for this company. All I know is charges were taken from my card and I do not get any services and have not requested any services. My credit card company is not aware of who this company is nor do they have any contact information either.

Su
  30th of Jun, 2008

I am very pissed off that this company would charge my credit card when I didn't even order anything from them. I simply was checking on some information about their product. I have never recieved anything from any one about anything to do with Grants or products they offer. Please quit trying to make a buck off of some elses hard earned money! It would be different if you actually provided some service they asked for or recieved!

Da
  20th of Aug, 2008

GRANT CONSULTANT IS THE BIGGEST SKEEM IN ORDER TO GET MONEY FROM STUDENTS, BY GOING TINTO THERE BANK ACCOUNTS AND TAKING MONEY OUT EVERY MONTH OF $49.99 AND THEY DONT EVEN SAY SORRY, THEY JUST KEEP ON DOING IT, SINCE I GOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH I WILL GLADLY SAY YALL ARE ### HOLES, AND YOU NEED TO STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF OUR ###ING ACCOUNTS, YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME THE ### OFF, EXPECT A PHONE CALL FROM MY LAWYER YOU ### HOLES HAVE A GREAT DAY.