grant cd / Refund Denied

1 318 E 12300 S STE C 183Draper, UT, United States
Phone: 1-877-207-1615

I entered my credit card and canceled out of the transaction, yes, I did agree to the terms and conditions. I was under the assumption that closing the website that my card would not be charged the $1.98. It was on the 7th of Nov, 08. I am now being billed there monthly fee of $69.95 because I did not call and cancel my subscription within there time frame of 7 days. I did not now that I was under any obligation as I canceled out of their website. I should have called immediately when I saw the $1.98 on my account. I didn't think anymore would come of it. This new transaction has overdrawn my account, plus a $35.00 overdraft fee. They will not credit back my checking account, but they did cancel my subscription for any further withdrawals. I would like a full refund. I researched about grants and came across a site that out of 100's this was the one to contact and it only cost 1.98. I'm truly livid and would like a refund. I got nowhere with the person on the other end of the phone, as she says there is proof I agreed to the terms and conditions. But, how can it go ahead and go through when I closed their website completely? Please help.
Lori Gentry [protected]