Grant Cash Finders / Refund

1 AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 870-270-1433

I did not authorize Grants Cash Finders to take $115.22 ($57.61 X 2) from my account July 2009 and August 2009, and I want it put back in my account. I have notified the Better Business Bureau for Arkansas regarding the fraudulent access of my account. I will expect to here from your representative by AUGUST 10, 2009, or you will here from my attorney by AUGUST 11, 2009. In addition, I have contacted the SBA of Arkansas because Grant Cash Finders was attached to their web-site, therefore others may think that it is a legitimate company, when in fact it is a RIP-OFF!!!

Comments

• Be
      24th of Aug, 2009

I would like a fund put back on my creidt card because i didn, t ask any one to take any thing off of it and would for you to put it back please my name is Bernice Phelps i live at 3113 Belmont in Hamtramck, Michigan 48212 my phone number is 313 685 6970 SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE DONE THAT. THANK YOU.

• Be
      24th of Aug, 2009

I have sent you a email to let you know that i didn, t ask any one to take any off of my credit cardand i would like for it to be put back, my name is Bernice Phelps i live at 3113 Belmont Hamtramck, Michigan 48212 my phone number is 313 685 6970 so please give me a call and let me know if you have put it back thank you.