Grant Advisor CD / LOST MONEY-SCAM!!!

1 OK, United States Review updated:

I thought I lost $2 for a CD that didn't even work. Okay I learned my lesson and it only cost me 2 bucks, I thought. Then today I find a charge of 69.95 on my debit card. So I call in with no success, this is ridiculous!! They hung up on me after saying, we cannot refund your money...Our policy is posted online and it states we can charge you 69.95 a month until you call in and cancel, Then she hung up. So I call my debit card company and they can't help me either but they know the name of the company and say that they have heard their names quite often with disputed charges. So I cancel my card but noone can give me my money back? They are scamming so many people and they should be stopped!! I even searched their name and they have websites recommending them as the ONLY one that won't scam you!*! Unless you add scam to the search they just show up a bunch of sites that recommend it. How can they STILL be doing this, I saw complaints from a year ago!?! How many people is that in one year and how much money are they STEALING!!!

Comments

• Da
      26th of Jan, 2009

Yes I agree my husband just got took also. We have to go to the bank first thing in the morning and cancel our debit card. These people need to be dealt with harshly.

• Mi
      20th of Feb, 2009

I'm having the same problem... but how do you contact these idiots to cancel????

27th of Apr, 2009

hi, wow i cant believe these people. That honestly happened to me, We were tight with money and my husband and I saw the Grant advisor page saying its from the government and we later found out it was not true the idiots thought I was so stupid to give them my information, they told me that they were going to deposit $6000 but they needed my card number and they also needed my security numbers on the back this idiots thought I was going to give them my info so I did but from a card that was no longer active they called me back sounding really upset saying that I had probably given the wrong info or something, hahaha, the funny thing is that nobody can deposit money by giving the card information.And, if its actually from the government, the government wont even take money away if they give it to you.Several things had and is still happening to us with that grant advisor the thing is that we live an hour away from our bank and for sure we are going tomorrow morning, because don't know how they did it but with just my name, last name they even knew where we live, They also asked my husband for authorization to get $1.95 for a CD this is now my husband couse first it was me and then they did the same thing to my husband, they send the CD and after that they took out two times 19.99 then one time 49.99 and one time 159 dollars like I said we were in a short budget and because of them we got into a shorter one. But If you are with me we can do anything in our hands for them to get cought.

This is our email: MNP.cafe@gmail.com
    My name is Mayra Thank You!!

• Bm
      29th of Jun, 2009

I was also charged a $1.95 charge only to find out the next month that a $49.95 charge was posted to my account. I called them and got ahold of someone. At first he told me that he would not refund my account. I then told him I will be reporting them to the BBB. He put me on hold, then came back and said, "I put my neck out there for you and we will refund your account" What a bunch of crooks.

• Ar
      9th of Jul, 2009

What is the phone number to contact these people? because I actually emailed to cancel on the 10th day and got an auto responder reply. Then They withdrew 49.95 but I used Paypal so they can't take out anymore money because Paypal won't let them. But noe even paypal said they won't help me get my money back from them... so much for their resolution department.

• Ca