Grant Academy-Las Vegas NV / Unauthorized charges on Credit card

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 487 6803
Authorize charge of $1.50 + $1.00-- for CD. Unauthorized charges of 7.50 and $39.95. Removed upon phone call protest ing. Following day second unautjorized charge of $39.95 appears on bank statement. Protest result in saying takes 10 to 14 days to remove and credit my bank account.
Absolute fraudulent operation by this company..
Ed

Comments

Ry
  15th of Aug, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "granacad1". For questions, call 800-710-2564 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-710-2564 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our member’s website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our member’s website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-710-2564 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.
Jc
  25th of Aug, 2008
Same thing happened to me.. I ordered CD .. understood charge for CD to be $1.29 and $1.00.. received my credit card bill.. now I have these unauthorized charges for $7.95, $9.95 and $39.95. I called customer service for this GoogleMoney Profit. They said I was charged these other charges because I did not call and cancel during my trial period.. This is crap! I hope anybody else who looks at their ad and thinks you are getting a CD for a couple of dollars... You are not!! Don't order!!! This is a rip-off!! A scam!!
An
  27th of Aug, 2008
This company is an internet rip-off artist, The same thing happen to me, so as soon as they made all the charges on my account I canceled everything and received conformation e-mail saying all of them were closed.then closed my debit card, TWO WEEKS later I received another charge for 12.95. I called the bank, they were ticked, then I call the 1800 for this stupid co. and made them reimburse the money or I was going to sue them, he had no trouble correcting the problem. This co. caused 120.00 in overdraft fees and a pissed off husband.
Gr
  16th of Oct, 2008
I never ordered any products or CD's, yet my credit card was billed almost $200 in charges from 4 different companies, all in small amounts over a 3 month period. I called and after a heated conversation with the phone representative, I was able to get the charges refunded. I also contacted American Express to complain that a company that bills under 5 different names (and phone #'s) was clearly a bussiness that shouldn't be an AMEX merchant. By keeping the charges small and posting them from different companies on different dates, it becomes easy for these charges to go undected. I am also contacting the AG office in NY and Nevada.
Fr
  17th of Oct, 2008
This Company Has given out the wrong information, and there customer service number is invalid along with any other numbers supplyed I have tried each one and they don't work 1 number only has a answering system no one to talk to I did not order the CD disk that I recived and do not want any further charges going to my account, I also want to know how you got my account #, because I don't order anything over the enter net just for this reason, I will how ever being going to report this and fill a complant with the Justic Department as interstate Fraud by your company. I do not do business with thieves.

Frederick D. Hoff