Grant 360-Money Scout / Refund and Noncompliance Supervisors

1 East Tawas, MI, US Review updated:

These people do not tell you on their website that you will be charged not only their $1.95 shipping and handling charge, but a $57.61 charge for a subscription that you have never authorized. Oh and you will not receive the information that you paid the money for. I demand a full refund plus a refund of $25 for the inconveince of an overdraft fee, for something I did not authorize. If my demands are not met, I will get my lawyer involved. Oh and next I call and I get the same supervisor that did nothing but yell at me and talk down to me, I will sue you for everything you got. I have worked as a Retail Manager for many years, and under no circumstances are you to yell at an irrate customer and demean them. You are supposed to listen to the customer as they yell and get upset and do your best to meet their demands.

Comments

• Cr
      Sep 16, 2009

My old lady got ripped to. They tried to take $57.61 out of my paypal account twice before they took the $1.95
    I had to close the account to stop them from ripping us off. They are in Great Britain. Beware of the crook's people

• Ly
      Oct 02, 2009

No one will answer me, promised to email me a cancellation # so far nothing. What should I do now

• Ly